[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deuce McAllister

Is Deuce worth a late 2008 first rounder?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is Deuce worth a late 2008 first rounder?

• Yes
    • No

I've been offered Deuce McAllister for my first round pick in 2008. I have a playoff calibur team so with any luck this pick would probably be somewhere between 7-10. Should I do the deal? Do you see Deuce putting up similar numbers this year? My team is pretty young and I could use another veteran RB. Right now the RB's I have that have value are Shaun Alexander, Laurence Maroney, Joseph Addai, and Jerious Norwood.

I would think he could be worth an 08 pick but I also don't think you need him

+1

I would start shopping your RBs and see who would give up maximum value for one of them. You might be able to pick up McAllister to keep your RB depth and pick up a top pick or a top player at another position by trading off another of your RBs. That would be a worthwhile trade by strengthing another position or enhancing your draft position, and you wouldn't take a hit at your solid RB corps.

+1

I would start shopping your RBs and see who would give up maximum value for one of them. You might be able to pick up McAllister to keep your RB depth and pick up a top pick or a top player at another position by trading off another of your RBs. That would be a worthwhile trade by strengthing another position or enhancing your draft position, and you wouldn't take a hit at your solid RB corps.

I don't think I have to deal one of my RB's for another position because I have good depth at QB & WR. I'm looking to add depth to my RB position. This is a 10 team dynasty league. We start 2RB & 3WR. I've bolded my projected starters. I just obtained Peyton Manning and Steve Smith in recent offseason trades.

QB's

Steve McNair

Peyton Manning

Michael Vick

Bruce Gradkowski

Jake Plummer

Brett Favre

RB's

Chris Perry

Maurice Morris

Laurence Maroney

Joseph Addai