[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas fans...

irish

Sarge --- WHAT??? are your thoughts on Tanard Jackson.

Cleveland WILL have a top 10 and most likely top 5 draft slot for Dallas next year.

I dont wany any low character guys on the roster. TO is there, and the boys are committed to him. But no more, I dont care how good they may be. that said, this guy can move on down the road as far as Im concerned.

Why Nick Folk and not Mason Crosby? I thought Crosby was going to be the top kicker, if taken next he'd be the 3rd taken. I had Folk as a possible Priority FA add, not a 6th rounder. He doesn't have the leg strength some of the others have in this draft and he can be inaccurate. I read somewhere that he'll struggle to make a team and even so will have difficulty sticking around. :D

Who's He? Considered the best kicker at this year's combine, actually out-performing Colorado's Mason Crosby, who was taken a few picks after him in. Has an extremely strong leg, exhibited by his kickoffs, recording touchbacks on 31 of 49 kicks.

Who's He? Considered the best kicker at this year's combine, actually out-performing Colorado's Mason Crosby, who was taken a few picks after him in. Has an extremely strong leg, exhibited by his kickoffs, recording touchbacks on 31 of 49 kicks.

For our ake I hope he's as good as you say and as he was at the combine. I haven't seen anyone but Crosby ranked first and most scouts have said that Crosby is the best by far. :D

I feel better now with the info you've added.

Edit: You got that info from the Cowboys website so now I'm not as confident as they could just be making him out to be more than he is.

By the way here's the rest of the info from that article:

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=4...BA4C70DDCA007DF

Edited by irish

For our ake I hope he's as good as you say and as he was at the combine. I haven't seen anyone but Crosby ranked first and most scouts have said that Crosby is the best by far. :D

I feel better now with the info you've added.

Edit: You got that info from the Cowboys website so now I'm not as confident as they could just be making him out to be more than he is.

Gil Brandt's Analysis

"This was my top-ranked kicker. He can punt and place kick. He prefers to only place kick, but he’s a guy who can fill two positions with one roster spot if you have to."

I usually don't put a whole lot of stock into what Brandt has to say but it's a different source from the Cowboys site at least.

I'll still trying to figure out what the first day was all about. We should of got more for Quinn AND WE PAYED WAY TO MUCH TO MOVE BACK INTO THE 1ST ROUND .

We did however fill a couple of needs (although I would of liked to seen a good CB before an OT)

What the Cowboys need is some defensive talent. Their defense gave up way too many big plays last year. I don't fear the Cowboys one bit. The Eagles will win the NFC East no question.