[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOL @ Spain

polksalet

You are in for a world of entertainment. I have never seen anyone go from looklike like a HOF receiver to a bum fights participant from play to play. Get ready for frustration.

Never heard of him.

Imagine Tyrone Calico with Jerry Rice's hands. Oh yeah, he lacks "focus". Last year he made the best catches I saw all year. Other times his coach (Vince Gill) basically called him a quitting girl dog.

Imagine Tyrone Calico with Jerry Rice's hands. Oh yeah, he lacks "focus". Last year he made the best catches I saw all year. Other times his coach (Vince Gill) basically called him a quitting girl dog.

Filani is definitely a boom or bust type player. FWIF, I'd take a late shot on him with a 6th rounder, especially given the lack of depth at WR for the Titans. To me, it is interesting that Filani was taken before Jarrett Hicks. I think both are good, not great WR, but it will be interesting to see how they do at the next level.

Joel has a great shot to start for the Titans by game 3 or 4 and trust me they made a good pick with him. He is a smart kid on and off the field. A model person all the way around which is what the Titans need right know.

I have coached him at Paradise Valley High School in Phoenix, Arizona and have watched him grow and get better as time has gone by.

Good luck Joel see you soon.

Joel has a great shot to start for the Titans by game 3 or 4 and trust me they made a good pick with him. He is a smart kid on and off the field. A model person all the way around which is what the Titans need right know.

I have coached him at Paradise Valley High School in Phoenix, Arizona and have watched him grow and get better as time has gone by.

Good luck Joel see you soon.

Can you give some insight on why he seems to totally disappear for LONG stretches?

Are you talking about drop balls or the fact Tech had other good wepons. The fact he was drafted ahead of The other WR should say something.

Joel has always had to practice to become a good player and work on his hands he will be fine at the next level.

Explain disappear at times and I'll try and help a little. His coach Vince Gill, gets into a groove and if it is working he will stay with the hot wr's.