[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sharpton Denies Disputing Romney's Faith

spain

No one in the dem party has the stones to silence sharpton for fear of racism claims and back lash ...so he continues to speak ..some listen but most do not ...he is sort of like the kid in class that no one wants to deal with so he is left to do his own thing which most just ignore

Which I guess would be somewhat understandable. But allowing him to speak at the convention isnt exactly "ignoring" him...

Spain beat me to it. The Dems don't ingnore this guy, they embrace this :D in some sort of self-promoting "diversity" celebration.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all have our weaknesses.

However, please don't try to compare constantly dredging up the rants of some race-bating whack-job that only gets paraded around to stir up the pot and the freaking POTUS. Talk about relevant? Bush is the freaking POTUS and he's a complete dumbass! That's news. That the supposed most powerful man in the US is a complete fool. You're going to need to better than that.

So the right's answer to people pointing out the latest of Bush's regrettably stupid move is to mention Sharpton? Are you freaking kidding me? If that's the best you all have, I think we need to bust out the mercy rule and call this baby now.

+1

It has been mentioned before. Spain is the center of the Sharpton universe as far as I'm concerned. I hear more about him from Spain in the huddle than in every other media source combined. By a freaking long shot. That is the absolute truth.

Is the fact that Sharpton is still embraced by the dems a sign that they're lame or is it a sign that politics in general is lame? There's no shortage of regetable high profile nut jobs on both sides of the fence. Both parties are sleazy enough to hold their nose and hope that association with these types will do more good than harm. For every Sharpton, there's a Rush Limbaugh. We could go on, trading names back and forth. So you may say that Limbaugh is just a radio guy and Sharpton spoke at the 04 convention. OK, well Dubya spoke at the the GOP convention and he's the biggest dumbass momo alive. So there and on it goes.

Spain is just bringing up political news here. and if you cannot see it is political news than you are also distancing YOURSELF from Sharpton.

Much of the rest of what you write here I agree with. both sides are lame. and if we don't do some drastic changes in the way our politics is run this country will rot from the inside out(which it is).

Not really since Sharpton is one of the key spokesmen for the opposition party. And please quit trying to distance him from the Democrats. He speaks for their candidates and their issues constantly. He has been included in the debates the times he has run for Pres, as a Democrat. He speaks at their conventions. And they parade him out like a lapdog anytime they can. So, yes he is a whack job. But the Dems try to legitimize what he says by giving voice and attention to his Dem causes. Just like they do Jesse. So, your arguement is lame at best.

Wow, and here I thought I was going to get called out for fishing for this last one. I guess not! :D

OK, so the skeleton in the dems closet is this dude who's been able to make some symbolic run for POTUS on the ticket and still gets to speak the the convention. And the GOP's skeleton is the freaking POTUS himself? Gotta say, you're not winning me over here.

Hell why stop there? Why not try to stick us with every momotard who's ever run on the ticket.

"Bush is an idiot"

"Well so's that dude from Kansas that got 10 votes in the 1988 primary!"