[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegans Sentenced for Starving Their Baby.

evil_gop_liars

I saw that yesterday. Hopefully the loss of their child will help them understand that we are freakin' omnivoures and dump the idiocy of veganism. :DNot that they'll have much choice in prison.

Idiocy. They just used the Vegan excuse to cover up the fact that they probably couldnt afford/didnt want to have a child. Convenient excuse for murder. There are plenty of vegetarian meals for babies. My kids dont eat meat (unless the woman sneaks them some behind my back) and my 2 year old would proly kick yer a$$. I will admit havin an infant go vegan probably would stunt thier growth and lead to some kind of eating disorder down the line but these nutjobs didnt even breastfeed...

Idiocy. They just used the Vegan excuse to cover up the fact that they probably couldnt afford/didnt want to have a child. Convenient excuse for murder. There are plenty of vegetarian meals for babies. My kids dont eat meat (unless the woman sneaks them some behind my back) and my 2 year old would proly kick yer a$$. I will admit havin an infant go vegan probably would stunt thier growth and lead to some kind of eating disorder down the line but these nutjobs didnt even breastfeed...

Vegetarian for kids - yeah - but that's still marginal nutrition for a small child. There is a vast difference between the quality of nutrition in a solid vegitarian diet and one of veganism.

My niece and here kids are vegetarians and all chunky - my niece was thin when she still ate meat. Her hubby has been hospitalized for anemia multiple times - he is vegan.

One need only look at human teeth to get a solid idea of what we should eat. Most of our teeth are designed for chewing plants, but we also have a couple of canines for ripping meat. Plate your meals accordingly. :D