[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey! Time for a tax hike!

McBoog

:D

Get us out of Iraq and there will be TONS of kay$h for all types of social programs. Maybe even clean fuel and a rededication to cancer research!?!? :D

Translation: If you set the bar low enough, even a slow down in how badly you're hemoraging cash is greeted with applause.

Of course, if I read McBoogs point correctly, I agree. I would certainly prefer that we simply stop wasting cash in Iraq to another tax hike. I hate paying taxes as much as the next guy. It just appears that I have a stronger aversion to revolving debt than the US gov't does.

Edited by detlef

"For the first seven months of this budget year...revenue collections and government spending are at all- time highs..."

Couldn't we just save a lot hassle by sending the gobermint all our money and let them spend it? :D

"For the first seven months of this budget year...revenue collections and government spending are at all- time highs..."

Couldn't we just save a lot hassle by sending the gobermint all our money and let them spend it? :D

:D

It's getting there. At this rate of people needing the Gubment to do everything for them, someday soon we'll all have a Federal Employee given to us at birth to suckle us and protect us and take care of us and fix our problems up until death. Enjoy that. I hope I'm long dead.

At this rate of people needing the Gubment to do everything for them, someday soon we'll all have a Federal Employee given to us at birth to suckle us and protect us and take care of us and fix our problems up until death.

:D This might actually be cheaper.