[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joke Bag

spain

This man was having problems getting it up to have sex with his wife, so he went to the doctor for advice. The doctor told him the next time he wanted to have sex, to stick his finger in his wife's p*ssly, and then rub it under his nose, and the smell would cause his hormones to kick in, and he would obtain an erection. That night, he decided to make his move. He turned out all the lights and got into bed. He put his finger in her p*ssly, and then rubbed it under his nose. He felt a tingling in his c*ck, and it began to stiffen. Amazed, he decided to see what would happen if he used two fingers. He stuck them in her p*ssly, then rubbed them both under his nose, and his c*ck quickly jumped to 3/4 erect. He decided to try 3 fingers, so he put them in her p*ssly, then rubbed them all around under his nose. Soon he was sporting the biggest hard on he could remember. He said, "Honey, quick turn on the lights, and check this out!" She turned on the lights, and with his dick standing tall, he proudly asked, "What do you think?" She looked at him and said, "Looks like the worst nose bleed I've ever seen!"

A rooster and cat were walking along the pier one morning when accidently, the cat fell into the ocean. The rooster stopped and stared momentarily before beginning to laugh himself stupid at the drowning felion.

The moral of the story?

Wherever there is a wet Rosie O'Donnell theres a happy cock

A neutron floats into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender pours when and the neutron says "how much?"

The bartender replies "For you my friend, no charge!"

:D Jimmy Neutron does not drink beer.

Two good ole boys in a Tennessee trailer park were sitting around talking one afternoon

over a cold beer. After a while the 1st guy says to 2nd, "If'n I was to sneak over to your

trailer Saturday & make love to your wife while you was off huntin and she got pregnant

and had a baby, would that make us kin?"

The 2nd guy crooked his head sideways for a minute, scratched his head, and squinted his

eyes thinking real hard about the question. Finally, he says, "Well, I don't know about

kin, but it sure would make us even."