[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty League

Who do you think would be the best pick...

Baker TE NYJ

Price WR Buffalo

Kennison WR Chiefs

Here is the scoring:

Number of Passing TDs 1-99 4 points each

Passing Yards 1-999 .04 points each

Passing 2 Pointers 1-99 1 point each Test

Number of Rushing TDs 1-99 6 points each

Rushing Yards 1-999 .10 points each Test

Rushing 2 Pointers 1-99 2 points each Test

Number of Receiving TDs 1-99 6 points each

Receiving Yards 1-999 .1 points each

Receiving 2 Pointers 1-99 1 point each

Number of Field Goals Made 1-99 3 points each

Length of Field Goal Made 50-99 1

Extra Points 1-99 1 point each

Rules for WR Event Range (Low-High) Points

Receptions 0-99 1 point each Test

Rules for TE

Receptions 0-99 2 point for every 1 Test

I like Baker's possibilities here. His receptions doubled last year from the previous year (and TE's in this league get 2pts for every catch) and he is like the 3rd WR in the line up...McCariens has been shopped around...but they have decided right now to keep him.

Price is also one I like here in the 17th round of our draft. Yeah he's 31 but with the improvements in the Buff OL I think Losman may actually have time to throw. The only Buff WR taken so far is Evens...

Kennison is another oldie but goodie...however with a new QB and Bowe in the mix I think his production will be down alot.

My WR's/TE's so far are:

Coles, Laveranues

Furrey, Mike

Henderson, Devery NOS

Jarrett, Dwayne

Owens, Terrell

Williams, Paul

Smith, L.J. PHI

QB

Breez

Romo

Other WR's available that seem to be worthy...

Booker

Jurevicus

Randel El

Brandon Lloyd

Toomer

Anyway if you have some thoughts, I would like to hear them. Thanks.

Don't do Jurevicus he tore his ACL again last week. Toomer is done. Of all the people you listed, I like Booker. With McMichael and Welker gone, I see Booker getting the ball quite a bit. Don't worry about Ginn, he's a one trick pony, so he won't steal to many looks.

Don't do Jurevicus he tore his ACL again last week. Toomer is done. Of all the people you listed, I like Booker. With McMichael and Welker gone, I see Booker getting the ball quite a bit. Don't worry about Ginn, he's a one trick pony, so he won't steal to many looks.

Oh Joe...I liked that guy even before he came to Seattle and showed those guys how to catch a damn football. Booker huh...hey why not...thanks...

Perch - do you have a link to that report....I can't seem to locate anything that says he has been injuried at all. Thanks.

Perch - do you have a link to that report....I can't seem to locate anything that says he has been injuried at all. Thanks.

Nope, heard it on Sirus NFL Radio yesterday.

Edit to add: I'm sorry, I'm thinking of Finneran. I got my big tall somewhat fast white guys confused. I hope I didn't screw you up.

Edited by Perchoutofwater