[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going back for more...

detlef

So, despite the potential for unruly little bastages and useless authority figures, my wife and I really liked the campground itself and particularly the challenging and remote trails nearby. If we had more time, we'd don the packs and go back country but it's hard enough to just get away for the weekend. So, back to Doughton Park we go. See y'all on Monday.

Oh Grits, who hates all Americans who aren't Boy Scouts. Please pick up the white phone.

I love looking through those old threads and seeing the screened back names of the fallen soldiers who are no longer with us... Legalize It... aqualung...

:D aqualung is still here, but Meat Face (in that thread) has been :D for a long time now.

I love looking through those old threads and seeing the screened back names of the fallen soldiers who are no longer with us... Legalize It... aqualung...

Gonna pour a little of my forty on the ground for them tonight. Of that you can be sure.

Then I'm gonna smash the empty bottle on the head of the first little bastage that f..ks with me.

Edited by detlef

Gonna pour a little of my forty on the ground for them tonight. Of that you can be sure.

Then I'm gonna smash the empty bottle on the head of the first little bastage that f..ks with me.

:D