[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cats ....dreaded cats

isleseeya

Unless you have a Jaguar and her kits under your deck, your stupid fish are just fine. :D

You have kids? Give those kittens 5 weeks and your kids will love the schit outa watching them come out to play.

Give the momma some food and fresh water, take this as a learning opportunity. If you're allergic? Go get a shot or something.

This is almost as bad as going to the ER cause you got a seed tick on you... or calling AAA to change a tire in your driveway... or being irewish.

I've seen cats trying to catch fish in a fishbowl, but if your pond is fairly good size, I find it hard to believe cats will go in after them.

Unless you have a Jaguar and her kits under your deck, your stupid fish are just fine. :D

You have kids? Give those kittens 5 weeks and your kids will love the schit outa watching them come out to play.

Give the momma some food and fresh water, take this as a learning opportunity. If you're allergic? Go get a shot or something.

This is almost as bad as going to the ER cause you got a seed tick on you... or calling AAA to change a tire in your driveway... or being irewish.

The voice of reason has spoken ,...but I gotta admit that was funny. :D

This happened to my sister in CA who lives on a fairly large lot. The cats grew up and they had more cats. I like cats, but I doubt they’d be killed if they’re kittens. Best to get rid of them now… at least the kittens won’t grow up wild and they should easily be adopted at the Humane Society. Those cats are wild now and no one will want them.

I have a friend who is also allergic to cats and can’t stand them. The neighborhood cats starting dumping in his rose bushes, so he called the Humane Society and they told him it’s against the law for any animal to be outside the confines of the owner’s property without a leash. They gave him a trap, and every night he’d put a can of tuna in it and catch one. He caught one of his neighbors cats four times, and every time she had to go get her cat it cost about a hundred bucks in fines. A few weeks of this and he was hated by over half the neighborhood… so make sure to let the neighborhood cats go.

Edited by Thews40

This happened to my sister in CA who lives on a fairly large lot. The cats grew up and they had more cats. I like cats, but I doubt they’d be killed if they’re kittens. Best to get rid of them now… at least the kittens won’t grow up wild and they should easily be adopted at the Humane Society.

I have a friend who is also allergic to cats and can’t stand them. The neighborhood cats starting dumping in his rose bushes, so he called the Humane Society and they told him it’s against the law for any animal to be outside the confines of the owner’s property without a leash. They gave him a trap, and every night he’d put a can of tuna in it and catch one. He caught one of his neighbors cats four times, and every time she had to go get her cat it cost about a hundred bucks in fines. A few weeks of this and he was hated by over half the neighborhood… so make sure to let the neighborhood cats go.

Unless the neighborhood is cleaning the cat Sega! out of my yard I'm okay with them paying $100 to retrieve their cat from the pound in order to keep my yard free of cat Sega!.

When I lived in CA, my cat caught and ate moles, voles, squirrels, gophers, rats, mice, chipmunks, and birds-but was never interested or touched my 23 koi. Occassionally, we had a blue heron (until we put a fake plastic heron by the pond) come and grab a koi, took one taste and left them dead-these carp must taste skank.

Well the mother cat is getting more comfortable in my backyard ..how do I know ? Woke up this moring and looked in backyard and she was laking very comforrtably on a cushion / pillow that we use on our swing chair ..same pillow I lay on when I am out there on that chair ...benadryl may be necessary ...lol

I think we will call animal control or try the ferral website ursa sent to me ...still better than skunk which we had one year in the backyard which I got caught in a humane animal trap and had to get rid of that bugger ...that was an experience in itself