[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rosie O'Fat....never to be heard from again.

Bocephus

"Before we got to New York this was a feel good story, everybody was excited about it," Mike Stone said. "And now all of a sudden my family is suffering because people are making fun of it and thinking that it's not real."

Ya, really warms the heart. An 11 year old with a .50 cal and a dead pig.

As an avid hunter, I have never hunted hogs and probably never will unless I come into a lot of money. I couldn't imagine what it must have been like to see that thing alive. Massive!

It ain't hunting if you shoot it. You gotta walk right up to it, wrassle it to the ground, and strangle it with nothing but your bare hands and a strong commitment. Shooting it is easy.

It ain't hunting if you shoot it. You gotta walk right up to it, wrassle it to the ground, and strangle it with nothing but your bare hands and a strong commitment. Shooting it is easy.

in Hawaii they hog hunt with spears.. they laugh at whitey with the gun :D