[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Schaub vs Carr

rhino

link

I, for one, am glad that Carr is no longer in HOU. And, I agree a lot with what this video has to say. I'm looking forward to the new Texans with Schaub under center. It may not be until 2008 when we see the full effects, but I'm hoping to see a good number of positive flashes from Schaub in 2007.

If Carr is truly the problem then we will see a big improvement immediately. If the problem is other than Carr, then it will be painfully obvious and someone will mention that they thought dropping Carr was a bad move all along, blah, blah, blah. We shall see.

If Carr is truly the problem then we will see a big improvement immediately. If the problem is other than Carr, then it will be painfully obvious and someone will mention that they thought dropping Carr was a bad move all along, blah, blah, blah. We shall see.

i'm not sure why you think the improvement has to be immediate or if the problem is other than carr, it will be obvious. schaub's only started a few games. give the kid some time.

That was good. Nice link!

I think I read somewhere (maybe a Peter King article) that Carr just didn't seem to put the effort in to getting better. He didn't stay late to review film, or any of the extra stuff that you would think an NFL qb should be doing. To think that they could have had Vince Young or Reggie Bush. :D

Schaub looks like a big improvement.

I think I read somewhere (maybe a Peter King article) that Carr just didn't seem to put the effort in to getting better. He didn't stay late to review film, or any of the extra stuff that you would think an NFL qb should be doing.

Ya' know -- I read something VERY similar last season, when HOU picked him up on the $8M option. It read something like, "Carr is now showing up to do film study; he's excited about football again; yada-yada-yada." It was a subtle two-liner in a long article, and it hit me that Carr wasn't being the leader-by-example on the team. And you can sorta' see that on the field again last season, if you were looking for it. Now, I wish I would've saved the link, as I haven't been able to find anything else like that on the 'net. You're the first mention of it since last off-season. Good, I'm not going :D .

i'm not sure why you think the improvement has to be immediate or if the problem is other than carr, it will be obvious. schaub's only started a few games. give the kid some time.

+1

I also believe the OL is PART of the problem. So, that side of the equation has to come together too.