[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lebron

CaptainHook

Both Ilgauskus and Hughes have been to all star games if I'm not mistaken.

I believe that Ilgauskus has, but I'm not sure about Hughes. Good player, but I'm not sure that I'd put him on the same level as a Tony Parker or a Kevin McHale.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Ilgauskus and Hughes have been to all star games if I'm not mistaken.

Ilgauskas is the guy who is getting no credit that deserves it IMO. he is a factor and may have not been a scoring machine in this playoffs but without his interior defense the Pistons would of swept through them.

I believe that Ilgauskus has, but I'm not sure about Hughes. Good player, but I'm not sure that I'd put him on the same level as a Tony Parker or a Kevin McHale.

IMO Ilgauskas means much more to his team than Tony Parker does to his. and putting Tony Parker in the same sentence as McHale...well I just cannot see doing that.

Larry Hughes is the type of player that goes cold if hes not getting his shots. He was hugh in Washington next to Arenas. I was really upset that they broke up that tandem. They had potential. Imagine if the Wizards had actually tried to build a team and keep and develop the tallent they had: Arenas, Rip, Sheed, Hughes and Big Ben. Hows that for a starting line up?

ETA: :D This is what it feels like to root for the Wiz.

Edited by DemonKnight

IMO Ilgauskas means much more to his team than Tony Parker does to his.

Sure, but that has more to do with the fact that the Spurs have a lot more talent behind Parker than the Cavs do behind Ilgauskas.

and putting Tony Parker in the same sentence as McHale...well I just cannot see doing that.

Never claimed that they were on the same level.

As for Flip, I used to be a Flip basher but I've gained a lot of respect for him during these playoffs. I love the way he's using the bench and I think he's doing a great job at making halftime adjustments. If the Pistons lose this series I think you got to put the blame mostly on the players.

I take all the nice things I said about Flip back. He is an idiot! Having Billups and Rip on the bench for the start of the 4th qtr while the Cavs go on a 6-0 run was downright stupid.

Some coaches jsut can't get a team to the next level. Last year he was given a pass since it was his first year but this year he has no excuse. I heard someone on ESPN radio put it perfectly today when they referred to Flip as the Marty Schottenheimer of basketball.

Without Lebron that crew is lottery bound.

Chauncey is still better.

:D:D:tup::doh::D:D