[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lebron James is a Freak!

Mojo20

Don't remind Private Ryan about the biggest chokejob I have seen in the NBA in my lifetime with his Mavs shatting the bed agains Miami.

The East is brutal.period. Nice year for the Cavs, but this series will be a snoozer. SA will kick one away on the road, put it on cruise control and take it down 4-1.

Actually the biggest choke job was in round 1, by my Mavs. Thats worse than losing the Finals to Shaq and Wade.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the biggest choke job was in round 1, by my Mavs. Thats worse than losing the Finals to Shaq and Wade.

You can't be serious with this. Your comparing a round one loss to the Mavs completely utterly blowing an NBA title?? cmon dude they are not even close to being the same. Your Mavs were the NBA champs for 2005-2006, that collapse was like nothing I have ever seen.

Sell crazy somewhere else.

You can't be serious with this. Your comparing a round one loss to the Mavs completely utterly blowing an NBA title?? cmon dude they are not even close to being the same. Your Mavs were the NBA champs for 2005-2006, that collapse was like nothing I have ever seen.

Losing to a team that has Shaq and Wade in the finals is not a bad thing. making the finals is not a bad thing. losing in the 1st round when you are the number 1 seed...well that is a bad thing.

And if that finals is like nothing you ever seen you should go back and look at the 4th quarter meltdown the trailblazers had against the bulls in the finals a number of years ago.

You are as clueless as it gets, so I wouldnt expect you to understand. Miami proved to be the better team as that series went on. Wade was a man possesed, and Dallas was soft inside. I think Dallas gave Miami that series, but many picked Miami to win it last yr, and all Dallas did was win games 1 and 2 at home. So did they choke maybe, but it wasnt like choking to the #8 seed GS Warriors. But again, I wouldnt expect you to know the difference, you are as clueless as any Ive ever read before. Why I even respond to you still puzzles me. Maybe because I havent punked you in a while, I just want to kick you in the nuts one more time. DONE,

Losing to a team that has Shaq and Wade in the finals is not a bad thing. making the finals is not a bad thing. losing in the 1st round when you are the number 1 seed...well that is a bad thing.

And if that finals is like nothing you ever seen you should go back and look at the 4th quarter meltdown the trailblazers had against the bulls in the finals a number of years ago.

Or the Kings who had a 15 pts lead going into the 4th qtr in game 7 vs the Lakers, and lost.

You are as clueless as it gets, so I wouldnt expect you to understand. Miami proved to be the better team as that series went on. Wade was a man possesed, and Dallas was soft inside. I think Dallas gave Miami that series, but many picked Miami to win it last yr, and all Dallas did was win games 1 and 2 at home. So did they choke maybe, but it wasnt like choking to the #8 seed GS Warriors. But again, I wouldnt expect you to know the difference, you are as clueless as any Ive ever read before. Why I even respond to you still puzzles me. Maybe because I havent punked you in a while, I just want to kick you in the nuts one more time. DONE,

Or the Kings who had a 15 pts lead going into the 4th qtr in game 7 vs the Lakers, and lost.

here we go- ur outta yer mind again. You are gonna compare a first round series, that was tied 1-1 against a team we all knew would give Dallas problems??. They were beaten by the better team in the series.

Dallas vs. Miami- hell no. They HAD it won were crusing to a 3-1 lead and were laying Shaq and Wade into the coffin and went had a complete meltdown, chokejob. The refs didn't help any, but that was the biggest choke in a finals since Portland- Doc is right, but you kinda knew the Bulls would pull out that series. Miami? was done- fork was in them, Dallas was kicking the chit out of them, and was/is the better team.

No way.

I would rather flame out in the first round and be outplayed than to have the NBA title all but wrapped up and chit the bed and give it away. That would hurt.................

here we go- ur outta yer mind again. You are gonna compare a first round series, that was tied 1-1 against a team we all knew would give Dallas problems??. They were beaten by the better team in the series.

Dallas vs. Miami- hell no. They HAD it won were crusing to a 3-1 lead and were laying Shaq and Wade into the coffin and went had a complete meltdown, chokejob. The refs didn't help any, but that was the biggest choke in a finals since Portland- Doc is right, but you kinda knew the Bulls would pull out that series. Miami? was done- fork was in them, Dallas was kicking the chit out of them, and was/is the better team.

Suffering succotash! are you talking about cruising to a 3-1 lead. Dallas won games 1 and 2, and should have won game 3, but got blown out 98-74 in game 4. I hardly call that cruising to a 3-1 lead. But as usual, you spew not knowing the facts. Bottom line, most think the bigger embarassment is the #1 seed losing to the #8 seed. Losing to a Wade and Shaq team, that was a 50/50 pick was hardly embarassing. Did Dallas give them game 3, yes, but Miami took games 4, and 6, and only game 5 was close, and Miami had more grit down the stretch to get it done. Hell Cleveland just came back from 0-2, losing both games in Detroit, to winning the next 4, which is exactly what happened to Dallas last yr.

So Dallas was better than Miami, and not as good as GS. Yeah, you make alot of sense.

Suffering succotash! are you talking about cruising to a 3-1 lead. Dallas won games 1 and 2, and should have won game 3, but got blown out 98-74 in game 4. I hardly call that cruising to a 3-1 lead. But as usual, you spew not knowing the facts. Bottom line, most think the bigger embarassment is the #1 seed losing to the #8 seed. Losing to a Wade and Shaq team, that was a 50/50 pick was hardly embarassing. Did Dallas give them game 3, yes, but Miami took games 4, and 6, and only game 5 was close, and Miami had more grit down the stretch to get it done. Hell Cleveland just came back from 0-2, losing both games in Detroit, to winning the next 4, which is exactly what happened to Dallas last yr.

So Dallas was better than Miami, and not as good as GS. Yeah, you make alot of sense.

Yer seriuosly a whack-job, you know this right? the 3-1 was a typo, of course I meant 3-0, bam series over. YES, their meltdown is a bigger chokejob- without question, at that point, cmon. Not comparing the 2 on paper, like your 5th grade mentalilty does, but the chokejob AT THE POINT of them being up 3-0 for all intents, and it being the FINALS, makes it bigger without a doubt. Quit with this 50/50 chit will ya- jesus that series was 50/50 before game 1 - was it 50/50 in the 3rd quarter of game 3??

Cuban and the rest of the Mavs were dreaming of their parade back in Dallas, and hoisting the trophy- it was OVER.

GS won game 1, and outplayed them from there on out, an upset on paper, but the better team for the series won. So, if the series loss to GS was more embarrassment than the finals loss- would you rather have the W vs Golden state?? cmon dude have some common sense for once. Dallas was on suicide watch after the finals,- this year? wasn't as big of an upset as you think............

the level of your stupidity is amazing.

Yer seriuosly a whack-job, you know this right? the 3-1 was a typo, of course I meant 3-0, bam series over. YES, their meltdown is a bigger chokejob- without question, at that point, cmon. Not comparing the 2 on paper, like your 5th grade mentalilty does, but the chokejob AT THE POINT of them being up 3-0 for all intents, and it being the FINALS, makes it bigger without a doubt. Quit with this 50/50 chit will ya- jesus that series was 50/50 before game 1 - was it 50/50 in the 3rd quarter of game 3??

Cuban and the rest of the Mavs were dreaming of their parade back in Dallas, and hoisting the trophy- it was OVER.

GS won game 1, and outplayed them from there on out, an upset on paper, but the better team for the series won. So, if the series loss to GS was more embarrassment than the finals loss- would you rather have the W vs Golden state?? cmon dude have some common sense for once. Dallas was on suicide watch after the finals,- this year? wasn't as big of an upset as you think............

the level of your stupidity is amazing.

First off the 3-1 was not a typo, its how cluless you are. Second, the series was 2-0, and then went back to Miami, which Miami won 2 at home to tie the series, and then the next 2 games. Cuban was planning the parade before the Finals began. But you live in Dallas, and knew that right? Dallas choked away game 3, but Miami took the next 3, so it wasnt like vs GS, where they couldnt figure them out, they knew what was coming, Wade, and Shaq down low, and couldnt stop it.

Suicide watch after the finals, are you freaking nuts. Dallas was disappointed, but Avery said this will make us better. And Dallas came back with 60+ wins with the best record in the league this yr. Suicice watch, my ass. Stick to something you know about, Womans diving or something, you obviously dont have a clue about this team, or whats going on in Dallas.

First off the 3-1 was not a typo, its how cluless you are. Second, the series was 2-0, and then went back to Miami, which Miami won 2 at home to tie the series, and then the next 2 games. Cuban was planning the parade before the Finals began. But you live in Dallas, and knew that right? Dallas choked away game 3, but Miami took the next 3, so it wasnt like vs GS, where they couldnt figure them out, they knew what was coming, Wade, and Shaq down low, and couldnt stop it.

Suicide watch after the finals, are you freaking nuts. Dallas was disappointed, but Avery said this will make us better. And Dallas came back with 60+ wins with the best record in the league this yr. Suicice watch, my ass. Stick to something you know about, Womans diving or something, you obviously dont have a clue about this team, or whats going on in Dallas.

I still don't understand how this could happen, the East being so weak and all.

This yr. The East this yr. Just wait a week or so when this series is over, and we can revisit. :D

So this series, between 2 teams, will show whether the East is weak or not?

Cavs were 19-11 vs the West, 2-0 vs San Antonio.

Spurs were 20-10 vs the East, 0-2 vs Cleveland.

Pardon me for not quaking in my boots just yet.

This yr. The East this yr. Just wait a week or so when this series is over, and we can revisit. :D

It looks to me like 3 teams (Dallas, Phoenix, Houston) absolutely destroyed the East teams when they met this year. Of course those teams are all at home now.

Meanwhile, all but 3 East teams had losing records against the West. Which East team fared the best against the West? The one that's still playing.

I'll admit that Phoenix gives the Cavs fits, I would not have been optimistic with that match-up. But all the East teams that lose to the West are done for the year, and the same with the 3 dominant West teams. So take your East/West argument and stuff it, this is Cavs/Spurs, and if you actually look at the games and the match-ups, the Cavs have a pretty decent chance.

2006-07 Records vs West

Detroit 17-13

Cleveland 19-11

Toronto 14-16

Miami 17-13

Chicago 13-17

New Jersey 10-20

Washington 14-16

Orlando 14-16

Indiana 10-20

Philadelphia 11-19

Charlotte 9-21

New York 11-19

Atlanta 13-17

Milwaukee 13-17

Boston 8-22

2006-07 Records vs East

Dallas 27-3

Phoenix 25-5

San Antonio 20-10

Utah 19-11

Houston 24-6

Denver 18-12

Lakers 14-16

Golden State 14-16

Clippers 17-13

NO/OK 14-16

Sacramento 15-15

Portland 13-17

Minnesota 14-16

Seattle 13-17

Memphis 8-22

LMMFAO, Dallas ran into a hot team, that matched up against them perfectly. They lost, period. No excuses. Surely you are not comparing these 2 franchises, because of that series. Also, Surely you are not comparing the East to the West. And surely you dont think Cleveland is a better team than Dallas. BTW, Didnt dallas sweep Cleveland this yr. Mar 1, 95-92 and Mar 21 98-90

BTW, Cleveland has no prayer of beating Detroit, so I wouldnt even look to the Finals. Cleveland is lucky they didnt get the Bulls or Pistons in round 2, or they would be home already. Enjoy this series, because like me vs GS, you wont enjoy the next one.

nothing matters now but this series. So break it down any way you wish, but Cleveland is about to get b*tch slapped by San Antonio.. PERIOD.......

Like I said earlier, you've been wrong about Cleveland so far, and the Cavs are about to prove you wrong again.

Like I said earlier, you've been wrong about Cleveland so far, and the Cavs are about to prove you wrong again.

I'll be rooting for the Cavs, but, there is something about the words Cleveland and Championship.... they just don't go together. :D However, I think Lebron is going to change that....if not this year, real soon.

I hope you are right brother kev. I will be rooting for them. but if I am to be honest I just cannot see them beating the Spurs. them drives to the hole that Lebron got over and over against my Pistons won't happen vs the Spurs.

I hope you are right brother kev. I will be rooting for them. but if I am to be honest I just cannot see them beating the Spurs. them drives to the hole that Lebron got over and over against my Pistons won't happen vs the Spurs.

Have you watched the Cavs/Spurs games?

This guy has and he counted 50 possessions in the 2 games that went through LeBron. 42 of those 50 possessions ended in either the Cavs scoring, getting fouled, or getting an easy shot.

Bowen gives up 40 lbs to LeBron. That's alot! Remember Teyshawn ducking for cover when LeBron dunked in game 5? Bowen's not quite that pathetic but he does not stop LeBron.

And before you tell me how Duncan will stop him, watch this video.

This guy has and he counted 50 possessions in the 2 games that went through LeBron. 42 of those 50 possessions ended in either the Cavs scoring, getting fouled, or getting an easy shot.

Bowen gives up 40 lbs to LeBron. That's alot! Remember Teyshawn ducking for cover when LeBron dunked in game 5? Bowen's not quite that pathetic but he does not stop LeBron.

I love the passion and blind homerism, and effin hate agreeing with Sarge but cmon....... This will be ugly, with the games in SA being BLOWOUTS, and the Cavs getting 1 tops at home. Matchup problems all over the court for the Cavs..... Parker is the key- he will be able to get in the lane at will against anyone Cle can throw at him.

Bowen won't come close to stopping LBJ, but the Spurs help D is ridiculous, and he will not get to the rim like he did v. Det.

Believe me, I hate the Spurs, and love, and will be pulling for Cavs and LBJ-

but SA is damn good, and hitting on all cylinders.

I love the passion and blind homerism, and effin hate agreeing with Sarge but cmon....... This will be ugly, with the games in SA being BLOWOUTS, and the Cavs getting 1 tops at home. Matchup problems all over the court for the Cavs..... Parker is the key- he will be able to get in the lane at will against anyone Cle can throw at him.

Bowen won't come close to stopping LBJ, but the Spurs help D is ridiculous, and he will not get to the rim like he did v. Det.

Parker will likely be the high scorer for the Spurs. But the Cavs defense shut down the Piston guards pretty well. Coach Brown has limited creativity on offense but his defense came straight from San Antonio.

As for SA's help defense, rotating leaves an open man. You should know by now that LeBron loves to pass off and find the open guy.

I'll say this again, for the zillionth time it seems. Cleveland matches up well with San Antonio. This will be a close series.

Parker will likely be the high scorer for the Spurs. But the Cavs defense shut down the Piston guards pretty well. Coach Brown has limited creativity on offense but his defense came straight from San Antonio.

As for SA's help defense, rotating leaves an open man. You should know by now that LeBron loves to pass off and find the open guy.

I'll say this again, for the zillionth time it seems. Cleveland matches up well with San Antonio. This will be a close series.

Cleveland is going to get throttled. And its ridiculous to say Cleveland matches up well with San Antonio.

This is going to be a hard fall for you Kevin.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

1st and foremost I got to stick up for my boy Prince. no man can guard Lebron 1 on 1. and calling him pathetic because of 1 series is quite foolish IMO. if you go back and look and Princes playoff performances over his career I think you will notice this.

Next...every year you see someone saying how good their team did in the regular season vs another team to see their team get blown out. this is not the regular season..this is the playoffs. this is where champions step up. Lebron WILL get his stats...no doubt about it. but who else will?

Not to mention S.A. has a real coach.

I actually do not like this series for Parker. I think between Hughes and Snow they will give Parker all he can handle.I look for Ginobli to have a huge series though.

1st and foremost I got to stick up for my boy Prince. no man can guard Lebron 1 on 1. and calling him pathetic because of 1 series is quite foolish IMO. if you go back and look and Princes playoff performances over his career I think you will notice this.

I wasn't referring to Prince as a person or even his play during the season. I was referring to the dunk near the end of game 5 when he was ducking out of the way. Bill Simmons describes it as "Tayshaun Prince ducking for cover like someone reacting to a fly-by from a fighter jet."

I wasn't referring to Prince as a person or even his play during the season. I was referring to the dunk near the end of game 5 when he was ducking out of the way. Bill Simmons describes it as "Tayshaun Prince ducking for cover like someone reacting to a fly-by from a fighter jet."

:D

Lebron made us look foolish so many times I forgot about that 1.

Cleveland is going to get throttled. And its ridiculous to say Cleveland matches up well with San Antonio.

This is going to be a hard fall for you Kevin.

I'm tired of asking ... did you actually watch any of the 4 games between these 2 teams in the Danny Ferry / Mike Brown / LeBron James era?

San Antonio used to have our number. We lost 18 consecutive away games there, through the 2005-06 season. We NEVER won in the history of the Alamo Dome. Phoenix still owns us, and Dallas would have been a difficult match-up. But San Antonio is a team we can play with.

Why is it ridiculous? Cleveland beat them twice in the regular season.

Oh yeah, playoff basketball is different. Well the Cavs are 12-4 the playoffs, and just sent home the Pistons, who have been to the conference finals for 5 straight years.

LeBron was playing (and winning) "national championship" games against the likes of Oak Hill Academy when he was 17 & 18 years old. Zydrunas (Lithuania), Sasha (Serbia), Varejao (Brazil), and of course LeBron (USA) all have experience with their respective national teams. It's not like these guys just started playing last year.

If I'm wrong, you know I'll be the first to step up and admit it. But other than the same "experts" who picked Detroit over Cleveland because Detroit was a more rounded team and had more experience (sound familiar), I haven't seen any reasoning why Cleveland can't play with San Antonio. In fact I've seen just the opposite.