[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DMD

Brentastic

I'd like to formerly and publicly thank you for re-introducing the full EOS schedule grid for every team :D:D:tup: This is something you have done in the past but the last couple of seasons has seen a "stripped-down" schedule grid that only showed the 10 best/worst schedules. I complained when you stopped doing the full schedule grid but now I REJOICE that the full grid is back!!! Again, thank you. :doh::D:D

I'd like to formerly and publicly thank you for re-introducing the full EOS schedule grid for every team :D:tup::doh: This is something you have done in the past but the last couple of seasons has seen a "stripped-down" schedule grid that only showed the 10 best/worst schedules. I complained when you stopped doing the full schedule grid but now I REJOICE that the full grid is back!!! Again, thank you. :D:D:clap:

:DMDstopsshortandbrentasticsnosewedgesintight: :D

But yea I agree

I'd like to formerly and publicly thank you for re-introducing the full EOS schedule grid for every team :D:tup::doh: This is something you have done in the past but the last couple of seasons has seen a "stripped-down" schedule grid that only showed the 10 best/worst schedules. I complained when you stopped doing the full schedule grid but now I REJOICE that the full grid is back!!! Again, thank you. :D:D:clap:

That's weird, I was given a special super-secret password the last two years and was able to see the full schedule grid. :D

Is that how you got the refs to throw the SB in 06 too?

Technically it was considered the 2005 SuperBowl that the refs gave away to the Steelers, not the '06 since it should not reflect the calendar date of said Super Bowl being thrown by the refs but instead the season that the tainted Super Bowl represented which was thrown.

:D

Technically it was considered the 2005 SuperBowl that the refs gave away to the Steelers, not the '06 since it should not reflect the calendar date of said Super Bowl being thrown by the refs but instead the season that the tainted Super Bowl represented which was thrown.

:D:tup::doh: