[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sopranos. Different topic than the other two.

Skippy

Watch or wait?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is best for me?

• Watch it tonight. Go to work tired. It is way worth it.
    • Go to bed. Let them tell you about it and watch it knowing what happened.

I am a hugh fan but I did not see tonights episode as I was out.

I can go to sleep and see it late tomorrow night and risk everyone at work talking about it or I can stay up way past my bed time and catch the 1:00am showing.

Is it worth me going to work all pissed off from lack of sleep or should I just let everyone talk about it and see it tomorrow?

It was a great episode but go to bed, get some rest and just check it out another night. It kinda depends on you though, I know I don't mind hearing about an episode I missed and then catching it another night.

I am a hugh fan but I did not see tonights episode as I was out.

I can go to sleep and see it late tomorrow night and risk everyone at work talking about it or I can stay up way past my bed time and catch the 1:00am showing.

Is it worth me going to work all pissed off from lack of sleep or should I just let everyone talk about it and see it tomorrow?

watch it

It was a great episode but go to bed, get some rest and just check it out another night. It kinda depends on you though, I know I don't mind hearing about an episode I missed and then catching it another night.

I don't mind hearing but if something very good or unexpected happened then I think I would want to watch it before I hear about it.

I mean there are only two episodes left. Something has got to happen.

I don't mind hearing but if something very good or unexpected happened then I think I would want to watch it before I hear about it.

I mean there are only two episodes left. Something has got to happen.

If that's the way you feel, then no doubt about it watch, cause it was a fantastic episode.

If that's the way you feel, then no doubt about it watch, cause it was a fantastic episode.

+1

I know it's too late, but, I hope you chose to watch it, because it was a phenomenal episode.

.....and yes Irish, I've removed you from my Ignore list, now try to think before you post to remain off of it. :D

+1

I know it's too late, but, I hope you chose to watch it, because it was a phenomenal episode.

.....and yes Irish, I've removed you from my Ignore list, now try to think before you post to remain off of it. :D

I was hoping and thinking cooler heads would prevail. :D