[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hardball

muck

Goes to River Falls, WI to follow the Chiefs this year. [Note: Can't find a link -- heard it on Sirius.]

Don't those programming gurus at ESPN know that the Chief's will suck a$$ this season? Why don't they just go follow the Browns around...sheesh. This is depressing.

LJ is a stud RB. Tony Gonzalez is a HoF TE. Herman Edwards is a...well, he's a coach. Their WRs...wait, do they have WRs? The Chiefs defense is.... :D ...well, I'm pretty sure they're all able to walk, and some can chew gum at the same time.

It sounds like compelling television to me.

LJ is a stud RB. Tony Gonzalez is a HoF TE. Herman Edwards is a...well, he's a coach. Their WRs...wait, do they have WRs? The Chiefs defense is.... :D ...well, I'm pretty sure they're all able to walk, and some can chew gum at the same time.

It sounds like compelling television to me.

Their receiving corps has never been the same since that guy who did the "worm" left town.

They probably just like God's country(Wisconsin). :D

The bars in the Wisconsin state system college towns are top notch fun. Unique experiences to be had in Eau Claire during Tornado Watch, Stevens Point during Brat Fest, Oshkosh during Halloween, and Whitewater just about any day of the year, among the others.

Their receiving corps has never been the same since that guy who did the "worm" left town.

Yeah, but its not like we can take him back now........he got knocked the F out :D

um their D allowed less than 20 pts/game last year (tied w/PIT). It wasn't exactly terrible. And Huard looked great last year. Sorry don't get how they're going to suck.

Everyone in KC is down on them cause they lost Shields and Roaf. They see the team with the terrible defense of a couple years ago and an offense that could score and score some more, mainly running the ball down peoples throats. Now that those two are gone people feel its a done deal to expect nothing from this team this year. The defense and team as a whole is getting younger. The defense will be better, but I'd imagine the offense will be very inconsistent this coming season. Herm did take them to the playoffs in his first season and that says something in the tough AFC. They'll go anywhere from 6-10 to 8-8 and in KC we expect better, to us that does SUCK! :D

I'm thinking somewhere between 3-13 and 7-9...

Maybe that'd allow Herm to get canned and for us to bring Cowher back to KC (he was the d-coordinator here before he went to PIT).

Edited by muck

Maybe that'd allow Herm to get canned and for us to bring Cowher back to KC (he was the d-coordinator here before he went to PIT).

Now while that would be f'n awesome, King Carl would have to go too or it'd never happen.