[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Fitz & Caddy for Parker & 1st round pick?

I play in a 14 team keeper/salary cap league. My keepers right now are Rudi/Cadlillac/D.Williams/Fitz. We start 1QB, 3WR's, 2RB's, 1TE, 1K, 1D. An owner in my leage really wants Cadillac bad???? He's offered a 1st(10th overall) & a 5th round pick for him and I draft 3rd overall as well. Cadillac was a disappointment last year and I have no real reason to keep him other than there will be very few RB's to choose from in the draft aside from the rookies and older on the decline RB's. Also he is an unquestionable starter, hard to find in a 14 team league.

My idea was to counter with Caddy & Fitz for Parker and his 1st round pick 10th overall. With the 3rd pick overall I could most likely draft Boldin/Holt/Harrison, 2 of the 3 will be available. The owner with the #1 pick will probably take Manning. I could then take a quality QB at 10. Also I could then protect Rudi/Parker/D.Williams/Evans.

Scoring for RB's is 1pt = 10 yards rush, 1pt = 3 recpt., 1pt = 20yds rec., 6pts = rush/rec td, 1 pt bonus at 100/150/200yds rush. Scoring for WR's is 1pt = 10 yds rec, 1pt = 3 recpt., 1pt = 20yds rush., 6pts = rush/rec td, 1 pt bonus at 100/150/200yds rec.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.