[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

nifong resigns

dmarc117

I believe whoppazz's point is that, contrary to popular belief, it does not suck to be white.

It does not suck to be black either, regardless of what the left wing rags you read tell you. Anybody that lives in this country is lucky.

It does not suck to be black either, regardless of what the left wing rags you read tell you. Anybody that lives in this country is lucky.

The thing is, I don't make anywhere near as much noise about the plight of minorities as you do about the plight of the white man. Everyone here continually points out that they here more about race bating from you than they do from this alleged omnipresent left wing media, yet you continue to claim it's pervasive.

I wonder if he is susceptible to a civil suit for the damages to the wrongly accused lives now.

Do prosecuting attorneys have immunity from this sort of thing, even if they are found guilty of deceit, misconduct, and hiding evidence?

I wonder if he is susceptible to a civil suit for the damages to the wrongly accused lives now.

Do prosecuting attorneys have immunity from this sort of thing, even if they are found guilty of deceit, misconduct, and hiding evidence?

If he were to get disbarred, it would take effect during the appeals process.

Once Nifong's bar trial concludes, he could still face civil lawsuits from the families of indicted Duke Lacrosse players.

Joe Cheshire, an attorney for the Evans family, said that he expects "excessive civil action" against Nifong.

looks like the kids are going to go after him. is the town susceptible too? its been mentioned that they will sue the school as well.

The thing is, I don't make anywhere near as much noise about the plight of minorities as you do about the plight of the white man. Everyone here continually points out that they here more about race bating from you than they do from this alleged omnipresent left wing media, yet you continue to claim it's pervasive.

I NEVER talk about the "plight" of the white man. I talk about the hypocrisy of the left and the double standards in political correctness; especially with regard to blacks. The left and the media constantly bring up race, making whitey out to be evil and blacks always the victim. I am like a lone wolf crying in the wilderness. In the "real world" you cant say anything remotely like what I talk about on here for fear of being branded a racist. Unless of course, you are black who the left and the media treat totally differently from everyone else.

I am like a lone wolf crying in the wilderness.

Well, in terms of your adamant contention that one can't turn on the TV without hearing somebody belly-ache about minorities as victims, pretty much so.