[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st Draft of Season

Okay, so here's my team for this upcoming season. an annual redraft in a cheaper league i play in. we use a system like QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/Flex(RB or WR)/TE/D i like to start 3 RBs most of the time... but can use WR if needed...its a normal scoring system with NO ppr. please feel free to criticize away. :D

QB - M. Bulger

QB - Tony Romo

RB - Rudi Johnson

RB - Travis Henry

RB - Brandon Jacobs

RB - Deuce McAllister

RB - Reuban Droughns

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

WR - Reggie Brown

WR - Mark Clayton (BAL)

WR - Greg Jennings

WR - Brandon Marshall

TE - LJ Smith

TE - Eric Johnson

D/ST - JAX

D/ST - DEN

so what yall think...i actually like it a lot, without any trades yet and not lookin to make many moves i really do like this team. how bout yall...please criticize.

Great pick with Duece if you got him late, and I'd say you have RB 2a and 2b with Henry as well, plus either should make great trade bait later if you feel the need in you WR corp which takes a drop after Fitz (IMHO). Jacobsen may be one of the true hit's this year. I'd look to improve your WR's and possibly get another TE to cover for Johnson when he get's hurt again. Some must have hit the QB's and other WR's early for that coral of RB's.

i think that with my 2nd and 3rd WR and my 3rd and 4th RB i could get a top tier WR to duo with fitz...without trades i think im in playoffs...a trade or two to secure WR depth then i can contend for championship...just my opinion...thanks all!

Very solid team and with the upside in the WRs that you drafted after Fitz you might be just fine. I mean Jennings, Clayton (who I like alot this year), B. Marshall and R. Brown... that's pretty nice. If you need to trade for a better #2 WR I'm sure you can pull it off with the excess at RB. Your TE's and QBs will be fine.

Edited by irish

I'm not crazy about your RB's to be honest with you... but that's jsut my own personal preference... based upon the early rankings, they look good. Rudi seems to be going in the middle of the 1st round almost by default (but I've never been a big fan of his and wouldn't want him as my #1). I think Henry will out produce Rudi this year actually. Henry should be your most solid/consistent RB. The rest of them all have something that would make me hesitate in starting them (Jacobs could split carries, McAllister will for sure split carries, and Droughns is lucky to still be in the league he sucked so bad last year).

You've got a stud in Fitzgerald, and then again you've got a lot of decent Receivers, but each of the rest of them have large possible down sides to them.

Bulger is ok but overrated (without Holt where would he be?), and Romo is young and unproven still IMO.

Everyone loves their team right after the draft, and I'm seriously not trying to harsh your buzz here, but I wouldn't want this team come week 4 or so. I think you've got a lot of guys with the potential to let you down. Hopefully they won't!

RB - Rudi Johnson

RB - Travis Henry

WR - Larry Fitzgerald

RB - Brandon Jacobs

QB - M. Bulger

RB - Deuce McAllister

WR - Reggie Brown

WR - Mark Clayton (BAL)

TE - LJ Smith

WR - Greg Jennings

QB - Tony Romo

D/ST - JAX

WR - Brandon Marshall

RB - Reuban Droughns

D/ST - DEN

TE - Eric Johnson

here was my draft order...

You should name your team the Tier 2's. It's a solid team w/ no tier 1 players except maybe Fitz. I'm personally not a big fan of B. Jacobs, I don't think he's half the player Tiki was, and that Giants O-line may be exposed. Tiki made them look better than they were.

I agree, the team should be very consistent, which I would rather personally over high risk/ high reward players when you never know what you are going to get week to week. Looks like a good team. Good Luck and always hope for few injuries, and you should be right there at the end.