[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westy for 1st round and T.Jones, Please Help

This is a ten team keeper league, we start 2 Qb's, 2rbs, 3 wrs, 1 te and 1k. We keep 8. I current;y plan on keeping McNabb, Brees, T.Jones, Portis, HArrisson, Ward, Plax, and Shockey. As you can see, this team is pretty strong, but it lacks a big time #1 running back. So I devised the following plan:

I give T.Jones and my 1st round draft pick (10th overall) and I get Westbrook.

This guy is porbably keeping Peyton, Hasselbeck, SA, westy, Edge, R. Moss, Deion Branch and either todd heap or reggie brown.

He has the 4th overall pick, and if he went through with this could also have the tenth. He could grab a RB like Peterson, Lynch, or even Travis Henry (who will be available in our draft) and then with the tenth pick go after a rookie wideout or Colston if he's left on the board.

I would still have the 11th pick overall (snake draft) and probably take a young WR, because mine are getting old, or maybe a 3rd RB.

Please let me know if you think the trade is fair, if it seems to benefit my team, and wheter or not I am giving too much or too little. Any and all help is appereciated