[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery of Time & Space

rajncajn

It's a little tough...my 7 yr old has done most of it, but now we're stumped trying to figure out how to get a dome for the space ship. :D

If any of you need help with any of the levels she would be happy to tell you how to get through them. :D

I've done this before... and had fun wasting my time, but now I can't even remember how to get out of the second room. :D

Get the disk box off the shelf in the first room, take the pin off the wall in the second room, use the pin to open the box, put the disk in the pc, start the pc & it'll give you the code to open the door.

Get the disk box off the shelf in the first room, take the pin off the wall in the second room, use the pin to open the box, put the disk in the pc, start the pc & it'll give you the code to open the door.

Now I'm stuck in the room with the comuter where you have to type QUEST as a password. I think I have to adjust the monitor or something like that, but I don't remember what to do. :D

Now I'm stuck in the room with the comuter where you have to type QUEST as a password. I think I have to adjust the monitor or something like that, but I don't remember what to do. :D

after you type quest click the enter key, it will show a room...possibly two with letters on the walls. Mix those letters to make a word(usually one used in the game). Once you have that word restart the pc & type in the new code...it'll open the door to the right.

i'm stuck in the 3rd room with the walk bridge. got the rat in the trap and inserted movable tiles. i don't know how far those tiles need to be inserted and when to use the rat i've got in the trap.

wow...annoyingly figured it out