[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let the rumors begin to fly.

PantherDave

All signs point to Cleveland IMO. He played for the team, they suck, and they have young talent that needs to be developed. I fully believe Crennel would have been gone this offseason if this wasn't the goal for next year.

Jerry Richardson isn't going to remove John Fox for Bill Cowher. As someone who follows this team pretty dam close, I'd be absolutely floored. And Richardson isn't going to bypass Marty Hurney to give Cowher complete control of personnel.

There are specific reasons that he is interested in each:

1. Carolina - He has a home there

2. Washington - $$$ to be had

3. Cleveland - He played there and has that bond with the organization

Unfortunately, I still think he ends up in Cleveland. :D

Cleveland wouldn't bother me because of his connection to the organization ... My thought? Anywhere but Dallas. :D

Bottom line is Fox and Hurney work very well together and just got done with another very good draft. As stated, Mr. Rhichardson will not give up that much control to one man-no way. I'm not going to predict anything about this season for the Panthers, but I do know they tend to be an every other year team, they play better with a chip on their shoulder, they play better when "no" one mentions them as contenders, and they have a very nice schedule to get some wins. What does it all mean? Time will tell, but I do know how they tend to react after seasons like 2006-so, I'll just sit back and see what happens.

Edited by PantherDave

Bottom line is Fox and Hurney work very well together and just got done with another very good draft. As stated, Mr. Rhichardson will not give up that much control to one man-no way. I'm not going to predict anything about this season for the Panthers, but I do know they tend to be an every other year team, they play better with a chip on their shoulder, they play better when "no" one mentions them as contenders, and they have a very nice schedule to get some wins. What does it all mean? Time will tell, but I do know how they tend to react after seasons like 2006-so, I'll just sit back and see what happens.

Then why were you all but guaranteeing a Panthers Super Bowl parade before last year's season ? :D:D

:tup:

No, I had to beleive they would play well and make the PO's, as they have the talent. However, beside the injuries, some light is being shed on the offensive woes.....every snap on 1, really no change in play-calling, hence the predictibility. Skill players not being used in the proper positions or proper plays. It's somewhat refreshing to be honest with you, but I'm not going to voice what I think will happen-because I really don't know as of yet. I'll be able to hone a more knowledgeable opinion once TC/PS get's underway etc. As far as talent-they have it on both sides of the ball, and Fox can coach, that being said, they must play the best players and put them in better positions to succeed-something that was way, way off kilter last season.