[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade offer

tonorator

guy wants to give me the 1.06 pick in our rookie draft plus driver, coles, or djax (my choice) for my 1.02 pick in the rookie draft.

thoughts?

i could use the help at receiver, but all 3 of these guys have their question marks.

do you do the deal and if so, which WR do you take?

guy wants to give me the 1.06 pick in our rookie draft plus driver, coles, or djax (my choice) for my 1.02 pick in the rookie draft.

thoughts?

i could use the help at receiver, but all 3 of these guys have their question marks.

do you do the deal and if so, which WR do you take?

1.06 is a bad spot in this year's rookie draft. The value of the players available there are pretty close to guys that you could pick 5-6 players later.

Not sure what question marks Driver has for you. He's a top 10 WR and a lot more of a sure thing than any player you'd be getting at 1.02. That said, in a dynasty league & holes at WR, I'd be sorely tempted to hang onto the pick & take CJ.

In any case, the 1.02 for Driver & the 1.06 is a pretty solid deal.

1.06 is a bad spot in this year's rookie draft. The value of the players available there are pretty close to guys that you could pick 5-6 players later.

Not sure what question marks Driver has for you. He's a top 10 WR and a lot more of a sure thing than any player you'd be getting at 1.02. That said, in a dynasty league & holes at WR, I'd be sorely tempted to hang onto the pick & take CJ.

In any case, the 1.02 for Driver & the 1.06 is a pretty solid deal.

good advice. driver is solid. only question mark is his age i guess, given this is dynasty.

:D

I agree with BB here. I'd take the 4 pick slide and Driver as an upgrade at WR for the 1.02.

good advice. driver is solid. only question mark is his age i guess, given this is dynasty.

:D

Fair point but he should be good for at least 3 more years I think and I wouldn't even consider the other 2 as options in the deal.

i should add that i just took over this team and it is somewhat of a rebuilding project ... key players on offense are as follows:

m. hasselbeck

j. losman

w. parker

j. lewis

l. white

s. moss

j. jurivicous (sp)

m. clayton

a. randle el

v. davis

d. clark

i should add that i just took over this team and it is somewhat of a rebuilding project ... key players on offense are as follows:

m. hasselbeck

j. losman

w. parker

j. lewis

l. white

s. moss

j. jurivicous (sp)

m. clayton

a. randle el

v. davis

d. clark

:D SOMEWHAT!!! This team is horrible!! Best of luck fixing up that crew. If nothing else nobody will expect much from you and anything good you do will be a surprise. Have fun with it.