[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

This is a 12 team dynasty w IDP. Standard scoring. 2 pts tackle and 1 for assist. I am in need of a QB and am in cnversation with someone who is willing to trade Lienart and maybe McNabb. I am persuing Leinart who is under a (4) year contract. We start 3 LBers.

My LBers are: Witherspoon (4); Pierce (4); DJ Williams (open); Ruud (open); Hayes (open); Cooper (open); Fowler (open); Landon Johnson (open); Ellision (open); and Diggs (open). On DTS is Poulusky, Hodge and Waters.

My QB's are: Campbell (3); Frye (2); Plummer (1); with Simms, Garrard, Feeley, Brunell and Dereck Anderson (all open). On DTS is Beck, Gradkowski and T Jackson.

I plan on having 6 active LBers on the squad. Any help appreciated. Thanks

I think he wants one of the LBers in bold but I am not sure whether to trade one of those for Lienart.

P.S. Mind your own business TripleW64 and CTR.

Being so deep at LB and so weak at QB, I don't see any way you don't do some kind of trade. I don't know if I'd trade Witherspoon or Pierce away with the scoring system your league uses, but I might make Williams available - especially with the number of high upside young guys that you have.

P.S. Mind your own business TripleW64 and CTR.

:D LMAO! Come on now FBJ, you know I'm good to help you out. Seriously though, I hated giving that team to him since it finished second last year and he is so cocky.

BUT...he is in my division and I only have to beat you once so I don't mind seeing you improve.

You cashed in on his homerism with Jackson I think.