[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First the A/C

alexgaddis

So on my drive in to work this morning the emergency brake indicator light came on and stayed on...when I drove to get lunch it was still on...the emergency brake is off so what gives?

On some cars the brake light serves two purposes. One is the emergency brake, the other is a problem with your actual brakes. Check your master cylinder and see how much brake fluid you have. This happened to me a few years ago and it turned out I had a small leak in the line on my back breaks, causing the pressure to disappear and my brake fluid to empty.

AG, between this and the furnace, it sounds like you're having the same kind of week I am here. First the wife's laptop gives out, then her new Sync phone, then our central air, and today the garage door opener. A few hundred here, a couple hundred here - pretty soon it adds up to real money. And Daddy starts treatening to go light on the Xmas gifts.

I need a beer. Maybe you do too....

AG, between this and the furnace, it sounds like you're having the same kind of week I am here. First the wife's laptop gives out, then her new Sync phone, then our central air, and today the garage door opener. A few hundred here, a couple hundred here - pretty soon it adds up to real money. And Daddy starts treatening to go light on the Xmas gifts.

I need a beer. Maybe you do too....

Yeah, I've been having that kind of month. Between the plumbing, the trees in my back yard getting eaten by wood bores, the calipers failing on my truck. Now, my last slash pine in the back yard, which intertwined with an oak, is eaten up. The bark is falling off so it's pretty much a gonner. Yet another 700+ bucks down the tubes. Jeez, and I thought I was getting out of debt this month. NOT! Hell, if I wanted to piss away money that quick I should have given it to spain for the Lions to win the SB while he was in Vegas.