[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spain's heart breaks

polksalet

Tragic! Has anyone here ever had sex with a goat while it was in the death throes of suffocation? It doesnt get any better!

Wow. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being normal nasty pron and 10 being a 2 hour long video of me, 12 lbs of cole slaw and 4 medical cadavers playing strip poker while watching Mr. Rogers Neighborhood I think your statement above is a 22. I dont think I would even go there.

The truck, owned by Orinda-based Goats R Us, was transporting about 400 animals from Milpitas to the Golden Gate Theological Seminary when the driver pulled off the freeway for a cup of coffee, police said.

My heart goes out to those poor, lonely seminarians. And to the tens of young boys in San Francisco who will pay the price for this travesty.