[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

darin3 does OC and OC

darin3

Gonna be flying in to Philly tomorrow (sorry Philly guys, gotta get my move on and head to Millville, DE for a site visit) and will be staying in Ocean City, MD tomorrow night. Will check out the HR Derby somewhere. Anyone close to OC?

And I'll be in the REAL OC on the 24th and 25th. Have already alerted BC that I'll be in town and the 25th (Wednesday) will probably be the goin' out night. Anyone in the SoCal area that is up for :D on the 25th (or perhaps even the 24th), let me know.

:tup::D

Unless I get called in for sick call, I can drive up in the afternoon on the 25th. We can talk WCOFF over some dinner and brews!! :D

Great.. if you're coming that far then I'll really have to make my 15 minute drive.....

:D

So I'm in the "other" OC now and boy is it different from the other 3 times I was here. This place has been a ghost town in the fall and spring, and now it's poppin! A couple of very cool bar/clubs right down the street from my hotel, chicks walking around in bikinis... ahhh... Too bad I have to get up so early to drive out to DC. :D

:D

So I'm in the "other" OC now and boy is it different from the other 3 times I was here. This place has been a ghost town in the fall and spring, and now it's poppin! A couple of very cool bar/clubs right down the street from my hotel, chicks walking around in bikinis... ahhh... Too bad I have to get up so early to drive out to DC. :D

Pics?

And I just cleared the calendar for the evening of the 25th so I'll be there... Garf's? Or some other locality?

Pics?

And I just cleared the calendar for the evening of the 25th so I'll be there... Garf's? Or some other locality?

Hmm, let me work on this.

Garf's is probably the spot. Will be there around 6:30 or 7pm on the 25th.

The countdown has started...Austin in 3...2...1...:D

Werd. I'll come watch the A-S game for a bit. :D