[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

feds can hear you......

dmarc117

The only reason that this is a problem is if you are a criminal. Law-abiding citizens should welcome this technology with open-arms as it will help protect us from terrorists.

Right?

you finally get it.....they were right with that tenure. :D

Is this serious? If the power is not on and the phone cannot be transmitting, exactly how would this work? This sounds like BS.

i thought the same thing, but i think that the gps function may still work even if the phone is off. i guess taking the battery out removes the power source, thus no gps.

Is this serious? If the power is not on and the phone cannot be transmitting, exactly how would this work? This sounds like BS.

Just make sure you have a faucet or the tub running, if you have to discuss "family business". Nothing messes with audio surveillance equipment like running water.

it has to be on, because to stop it they said you need to take your battery out.

this is crazy...

I am surprised... I didn't expect a story like this out of FoxNews for another couple years