[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minnesota/Wisconsin huddlers

Chief Dick

I just spoke with Chief Dick a little while ago, he's in River Falls tooling around town. I'm heading out there to meet with him and check out the Chiefs practice for a bit, then head out for beers. Anyone interested in meeting us out there, let me know and I'll PM you my cell number to coordinate meeting places, etc.

Moss6, sent you a PM already.

Savage, any luck with a babysitter?

a quick recap ------- I was told to look for two tools at the end of the bar --------after I approached the second group of stupid packer fans (notice lower case spelling) at both ends of the bar in River Falls scratching themselves and speaking in mono syllables, I found these two sitting in the middle of the bar---ABWF wanna be’s with such directions---------Glad I brought them gifts of tampons and maxi pads ------------Good people these two ------ Seductive Nun – I was looking for Gene Wilder and found a hunting-fishing madman---------Chief Dick – ditched his expectant wife for cheap thrills (KC training camp) got to love the true fans ---- too bad it was a work night since the beer tasted good (summit) -------- We even took a moment to mock Yukon for not making it tonight since he was right down the road, Ok the truth is that the Nun just lost it regarding the blatant brush-off Yukon inflicted upon his psyche and it took several hours before calming down the Nun - you just need to speak softly with those Nuns.

All in all it is a unique experience meeting up with huddlers in a Pinkston jersey and Mickey Mouse ears and you are still the best dressed. I would recommend meeting up with the Huddle brethren if you have the chance. Thanks Chief Dick for suggesting the gathering - It was a pleasure to meet you both and I look forward to having a beer again sometime

a quick recap ------- I was told to look for two tools at the end of the bar --------after I approached the second group of stupid packer fans (notice lower case spelling) at both ends of the bar in River Falls scratching themselves and speaking in mono syllables, I found these two sitting in the middle of the bar---ABWF wanna be’s with such directions---------Glad I brought them gifts of tampons and maxi pads ------------Good people these two ------ Seductive Nun – I was looking for Gene Wilder and found a hunting-fishing madman---------Chief Dick – ditched his expectant wife for cheap thrills (KC training camp) got to love the true fans ---- too bad it was a work night since the beer tasted good (summit) -------- We even took a moment to mock Yukon for not making it tonight since he was right down the road, Ok the truth is that the Nun just lost it regarding the blatant brush-off Yukon inflicted upon his psyche and it took several hours before calming down the Nun - you just need to speak softly with those Nuns.

All in all it is a unique experience meeting up with huddlers in a Pinkston jersey and Mickey Mouse ears and you are still the best dressed. I would recommend meeting up with the Huddle brethren if you have the chance. Thanks Chief Dick for suggesting the gathering - It was a pleasure to meet you both and I look forward to having a beer again sometime

sorry fellows my back is just to fracked up... wish i could have been there...