[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ROUND 3 WRs

JM81t3

I am in an auction dynasty league that just started and no one selected any WRs that were taken past round 2 in the NFL draft. I have extra bucks to spend in FA. I am wondering if there are any Round 3 or even later WRs I should pick up for a buck that might be worth it.

Really I guess what I am asking is who is the next Colsten?

I am in an auction dynasty league that just started and no one selected any WRs that were taken past round 2 in the NFL draft. I have extra bucks to spend in FA. I am wondering if there are any Round 3 or even later WRs I should pick up for a buck that might be worth it.

Really I guess what I am asking is who is the next Colsten?

It's spelled Colston, and the answer is no one. Guys who come from nowhere and put up top 10 numbers are very few and far between, as in once about every 5-10 years...

I like Jason Hill. The WR corps in front of him is less than stellar, with an oft-injured DJax, an inconsistent Ashley Lelie, and an underachieving Arnaz Battle. Hill may see the field a decent amount in 2007, and should come into his own in 2008.

I agree that Jason Hill is one if the WR you should target here. He most likely isn't going to put up great numbers this year but rookie WR rarely do. Like Dirty Weasel said in a year or two he could develop into a solid WR. I would definately take a chance on him in a dynasty.

Edited by BYoder