[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Registry Cleanup

skylive5

Anyone familiar with this program?

Advanced System Optimizer 2.2

http://registry-repair-software-review.top...zer-review.html

Supposed to be the best thing since peanut butter. However, I am unfamiliar with most software that plays with the registry and don't want to end up taking this POS computer to the computer store to get it working again if I use it.

Supposed to be the best thing since peanut butter. However, I am unfamiliar with most software that plays with the registry and don't want to end up taking this POS computer to the computer store to get it working again if I use it.

I've never used it but the engineers here said that Spy Sweeper is a better software package to have. Either way none of these sofware reg programs delete 100% of all entries. you need to use regedit and know what you are doing.

I've never used it but the engineers here said that Spy Sweeper is a better software package to have. Either way none of these sofware reg programs delete 100% of all entries. you need to use regedit and know what you are doing.

If I were to buy it... I get spy sweeper free as it is packaged with it.

Free = severely crippled. Seemed to work okay but definitely crippled.

Thanks though.

Sorry, when I d/l it it was full function for 14 days. They must have changed their policy.

I used to have problems like this before I went to Linux.

I don't have any problems. The POS comment was because all computers are POS's. Just wanted to find something worthwhile to cleanup my registry. I can live without a cleanup. :D

I don't have any problems. The POS comment was because all computers are POS's. Just wanted to find something worthwhile to cleanup my registry. I can live without a cleanup. :D

I recently ran a registry fixer on my xp machine, it fixed like 28500 registry errors. I couldn't believe how much faster it is. Of course I have to use linux to get online sometimes but it did make a large difference.

I recently ran a registry fixer on my xp machine, it fixed like 28500 registry errors. I couldn't believe how much faster it is. Of course I have to use linux to get online sometimes but it did make a large difference.

Whoa! Now that is a lot of errors.

I had 45. I think I can live with that. But 28500.... whew! How did that machine even run at all? :D

• 4 months later...

I tried it before, not bad, but the registry cleaning feature is limited, especially registry error detection is far less then other registry cleaners...

Don't worry too much about those scary story of Registry Cleaner Software, just remember to backup your registry before cleaning, you can always restore to previous state. If you are using XP or above, create restore point as well, if anything goes wrong, just restore back.

Click the link If you want to know more about The Danger of Registry Cleaner