[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

weed/possession/Huey Long/Johnny law/protocol

polksalet

A brother of a friend got busted in La. with 1/4 pound of Mary Jane and a pipe. He was sposed to go to court yesterday but he thought it was today. Popo say at time of arrest it would be a misdemeanor and not to sweat it.

What say you?

You wouldn't believe someof the personnel issues we have had over the years. A friend of mine actually hired a mass murderer. He got off work one day and said "I think I'm gonna kill my wife". My buddy gets home and turns on the tv and dude had gone home and killed his wife, in-laws, the neighbors, and thier dog.

My buddy gets home and turns on the tv and dude had gone home and killed his wife, in-laws, the neighbors, and thier dog.

Link?

Not that I don't believe you, but why didn't we crucify this guy in the TG?

Edt: On second thought, I don't believe you.

Edited by Puddy

Link?

It was 25-30 years ago.

Link?

You dare question Polky's honesty? He's an upstanding and respected member of the black community, so you'd better reconsider.

A brother of a friend got busted in La. with 1/4 pound of Mary Jane and a pipe. He was sposed to go to court yesterday but he thought it was today. Popo say at time of arrest it would be a misdemeanor and not to sweat it.

What say you?

I dunno about your state, but in my state if you don't show up to your arraignment you get an automatic bench warrant.

You wouldn't believe someof the personnel issues we have had over the years. A friend of mine actually hired a mass murderer. He got off work one day and said "I think I'm gonna kill my wife". My buddy gets home and turns on the tv and dude had gone home and killed his wife, in-laws, the neighbors, and thier dog.

Why'd he have to kill the dog? Ya know, if Vick was fighting and killing blind midgets instead of dogs, no one would really care. Don't mess with Fido.

Why'd he have to kill the dog? Ya know, if Vick was fighting and killing blind midgets instead of dogs, no one would really care. Don't mess with Fido.

Just make sure the midgets don't speak English. For some odd reason, people tend to be more impressed with other people when they can speak their language. Oh, and if they don't speak English, make sure your preFight instructions include "For English, press my right knee cap."