[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Xtreme at the Xgames.

evil_gop_liars

they have been replaying that all day on ESPN. Brutal. Must have been a long time for him knowing all the way down it was going to be nasty.

as of last night he was still hospitalised. I think a bruised lung among other injuries. Can't believe he walked away.

They also said lacerated (sp?) lung but they said that they did stop the intenal bleeding.

They said he has a bruised lung, bruised liver and a concussion. How he did not break anything is amazing. He tried to hit on his hip which would have been great on the curve to transfer energy but he hit the flat part and it looked like he at least compressed some vertabrae. He was young and in good shape no doubt which helped, but that he did not break anything is astounding. That is like jumping off a four-story building onto a sidewalk.

Wow. I just helped a friend move, and some guys were talking about that while we were moving. I knew it'd be listed here. :D

Amazing! That was a wicked fall, and he somehow managed to let himself fall just the right way, so his lower body took most of the initial impact without planting,. But, he missed the roll. If he could have pulled that off, he would be legend.