[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have the 4th pick in our draft.

vikings711

Hate to semi-hijack a thread but do you guys got with Gore at 4 in a PPR league as well? I'm feeling pretty good about him there and after 10 years in a performance league with no PPR, I'm getting into another league that has it. Otherwise all else is the same. 6 pt TDs all around, 10 yds rush/receive and 25 yds passing= 1pt, -2 TOs, 1 PPR.

Is LJ any closer to signing? Do we know who the qb is? I am also 4th in a 10 man performance league. I have already found out that Lt and Sjax will go 1 and 2. I am hoping that #3 makes some off the wall pick and I can grab Gore. I doubt this will happen since just about anything you pick up now has LT, SJax, and Gore going 1,2,3.

So who to take at 4. I cant see taking Addai at 4. I have stayed away from SA as well the last couple years. I dont anyone else worthy of the 4 spot though. Hopefully LJ is get paid and he gets taken in the top three. Then i can get Gore.

Is LJ any closer to signing? Do we know who the qb is? I am also 4th in a 10 man performance league. I have already found out that Lt and Sjax will go 1 and 2. I am hoping that #3 makes some off the wall pick and I can grab Gore. I doubt this will happen since just about anything you pick up now has LT, SJax, and Gore going 1,2,3.

So who to take at 4. I cant see taking Addai at 4. I have stayed away from SA as well the last couple years. I dont anyone else worthy of the 4 spot though. Hopefully LJ is get paid and he gets taken in the top three. Then i can get Gore.

So, you'd definitely take Gore over Johnson? I've gotten very comfortable with him over Alexander...just not 100% on doing it over LJ and Addai isn't on my radar at #4. I love Westbrook with the PPR rule in place and he was incredible for me last year...just can't imagine he'll stay healthy again with the chronic stuff he battled last year.

So, you'd definitely take Gore over Johnson? I've gotten very comfortable with him over Alexander...just not 100% on doing it over LJ and Addai isn't on my radar at #4. I love Westbrook with the PPR rule in place and he was incredible for me last year...just can't imagine he'll stay healthy again with the chronic stuff he battled last year.

If LJ wasnt holding out like this I would have to serously look at the 2 at the 4 spot. The think that scares me about KC is no wrs and now a unknown qb. I had Gore last year in my keeper and he was great for me. So maybe i like him a little more for this reason. My draft isnt until next Friday so hopefully he gets his contract and shows up to play. Then maybe the guy drafting #2 will take him and I wont have to worry about it. The #2 guy had LJ last year.

Well, my first draft was last weekend. I have the # 4 pick in two leagues. Because of LJ's holdout, he fell to #4. Here's how our 10 team league draft went:

LT

Jackson

Alexander

LJ

Manning

Gore

Parker

Addai

Chad Johnson

Rudi Johnson

Don't ask me why team 5 passed up on Gore to take Manning. We do give 6 pts for passing TDs, but still. And, I was able to grab Edgerrin James in the 5th round (#44).