[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

League Management/Scoring Software

Butkus

Hi guys,

Anyone out there know of a site or a software provider who sells or licenses FFL scoring and league management software? I'm talking with some folks about running our own league podcast site and we want to be able to have realtime (or not) scoring updates for our league teams on our own custom site without using sportsline or espn etc. as our league manager

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help

Butkus

I'm not 100%, but I think you may be able to utilize some of the modules from MFL and have them linked to your own site so that you get your live updates on your site that way. I'd suggest shooting them an e-mail with the description of what you want to do to see if they are able to accomodate.

Thanks BC - I'll check that out.

Any other options you good folks might know about?

Sideline Software....which is MFL. We used the stand alone software for years in one league but ended up moving it to MFL because it was much easier on the commish.