[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Music geeks only

muck

Ana Popovic?

Apparently she's HUGE in Europe and is just coming to the US. Guitar Player (iirc) magazine described her as the female incarnation of Jimi Hendrix. She's 24 years old and blonde.

Ana Popovic?

Apparently she's HUGE in Europe and is just coming to the US. Guitar Player (iirc) magazine described her as the female incarnation of Jimi Hendrix. She's 24 years old and blonde.and not hot

It's blues - you don't listen to da blooz for lyrical accomplishment.

As for her playing, it was good not great on that first tune - I'm a bit more impressed with this.

Dunno that I'd rate her in the Hendrix/Allman level just yet, but she's at least as good as Clapton.

It's blues - you don't listen to da blooz for lyrical accomplishment.

As for her playing, it was good not great on that first tune - I'm a bit more impressed with this.

Dunno that I'd rate her in the Hendrix/Allman level just yet, but she's at least as good as Clapton.

Yup ... not bad for a 24 year old who grew up in Serbia under Milosovic (and therefore all her western influences were derived only from her dad's underground (literally) jam sessions and black market recordings)