[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 new trade offers! Should i? Or shouldnt i?

robert terni

Trade offer #1 I get MOSS,RUDI JOHNSON i give up Boldin and Marion Barber

Trade offer #2 I get Colston and Rudi i give up Steve Smith and Barber

Which one if any should i do

this league is a PPR league. Heres my team

QB-

Young

Roethlisberger

RB-

Addai

Westbrook

jamal lewis

marion barber

brandon jackson

WR-

Steve Smith

Boldin

Branch

Braylon Edwards

Curtis

TE-

Winslow

Well, without taking your team into account, I take the first trade. Not a whole lot of reason to think that Boldin will outperform Moss by as much as Rudi J will outperform Barber.

However, why do you want to make this trade? Are you allowed to start 3 RBs? Right now you have great starters at both RB and WR as well as pretty good depth. If I was you, I would either stand pat or look to upgrade at QB.

I like offer #1 way better as I only like Boldin slightly more than Moss but I like Rudi way more than Barber. You're team is solid without the trade so why not just stand pat. You're going to be starting Westy and Addai weekly any way so why bring Rudi on and lessen your starting WRs. However, like I said just looking at the guys involved in the trade #1 is the way to go.

Well, without taking your team into account, I take the first trade. Not a whole lot of reason to think that Boldin will outperform Moss by as much as Rudi J will outperform Barber.

However, why do you want to make this trade? Are you allowed to start 3 RBs? Right now you have great starters at both RB and WR as well as pretty good depth. If I was you, I would either stand pat or look to upgrade at QB.

I like offer #1 way better as I only like Boldin slightly more than Moss but I like Rudi way more than Barber. You're team is solid without the trade so why not just stand pat. You're going to be starting Westy and Addai weekly any way so why bring Rudi on and lessen your starting WRs. However, like I said just looking at the guys involved in the trade #1 is the way to go.

2 different posts said differently but in total ageement with each other.

so u guys really think moss will be just as good as boldin???

I think Boldin will be better but not by a whole lot maybe like 20 or so points better over the whole year.

Yes its 1 rb 3 wrs or 2 rb or 2 wr for lineup.

Personally I don't do either deal as starting Addai and Westy at RB and S. Smith and Boldin at WR is better than

Addai and Westy and S. Smith and Moss.

But if you feel you need better depth at RB then Moss won't be that much of a drop off from Boldin. and then you can have a better option for your bye week replacement for Addai and Westy with Rudi. Although Westy and Rudi are both off in Week 5.