[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon Walker

jdizal78

Easy bro, wasn't mocking ya, just thought it was funny to put it that way. Never seen that before, so to each is own. I wouldn't confuse the hell out of myself giving ranges for everyone. I'd list a precise # like most do and then when it comes to deciding between two closely rated players, I'd look at the offenses they play in, possible coaching changes, O-Lines, bye weeks, injury histories, past years' production, schedules, how consistent they are putting numbers up from week to week, etc. Not go well this guy could end up with 300 yds and a td or 1,000 yards and 7 tds. :D That's just funny sh1t right there. Oh by the way, if Reggie makes the team, I have him at 59 rec. 728 yards and 5 tds. Walker is 76 rec. 1,130 yards and 8 tds. You can use those if you like. :D

BTW, I haven't projected a thing in nearly five years...but, when I did, I would have a 'high', 'low' and 'expected' (which wouldn't necessarily be an average) ... then would rank everyone based on the expected and would tier based on upside within similar expected production levels ...

Now, I just print a cheat sheet from the huddle to make sure that I don't miss anyone, then cross off names I don't like and highlight the ones that I do (different colors to differentiate my own tiering regardless of where DMD puts players)...

BTW, I haven't projected a thing in nearly five years...but, when I did, I would have a 'high', 'low' and 'expected' (which wouldn't necessarily be an average) ... then would rank everyone based on the expected and would tier based on upside within similar expected production levels ...

Now, I just print a cheat sheet from the huddle to make sure that I don't miss anyone, then cross off names I don't like and highlight the ones that I do (different colors to differentiate my own tiering regardless of where DMD puts players)...

that's exactly what I do....

I have an opinion on so many players and their situations that all I have to do is see their name and know where I have them...

ahaha...fair enough...I'll bite...

although I like walker a lot, just not at 11....right now..

1. CJ

2. Holt

3. Smith

4. Harrison

5. TO

6. Fitz

7. Roy

8. Wayne

9. Boldin

10. Colston

11. Driver

12. AJ

13. Housh

14. Walker

15. RMoss

16. Evans

17. Branch

18. Burress

19. Coles

20. Ma Clayton

and yeah...I just moved him to 14.....

the more I look at him and his situation....the more I like Walker as a #2 or even a #3..

Here's my top 20 WR

1.Chad Johnson

2.Steve Smith

3.Reggie Wayne

4.Terrell Owens

5.Roy Williams

6.Torry Holt

7.Lee Evans

8.Marvin Harrison

9.Anquan Boldin

10.Larry Fitzgerald

11.Andre Johnson

12.Javon Walker

13.Marques Colston

14.Donald Driver

15.Randy Moss

16.T.J. Houshmandzadeh

17.Reggie Brown

18.Mark Clayton

19.Laveranues Coles

20.Plaxico Burress

E2A: Haven't updated it in about a week, so after further consideration, I modified it slightly. This is current as of ............ NOW.

Edited by Brentastic