[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Brown or Reuben Droughns

vikings711

Chris Brown, no question as he has the starting job for the Titans, albeit they have a rough schedule.

We has our draft last weekend and no one even drafted him. So, I am thinking of dropping Droughns and picking him up.

Is he the starter? I have him to save cheap but I thought Len. White was the favorite??

Good idea especially if you don't have Jacobs.

TEN - Titans RB Brown Leaving Competition Behind

Source: Terry McCormick, Nashville City Paper

Tennessee RB Chris Brown hasn't officially been named the starting running back, but he's well out in front of the pack and has been given a strong endorsement from RB coach Sherman Smith. "I think it's Chris Brown. This guy is showing that he's been consistent." said Smith.

"I think it's starting to clear itself out. We've had two preseason games, and LenDale hasn't played in one of them," Smith said. "That kind of puts him in a position where you can't say you're competing for a starting job if you're not practicing and not playing.

Under performing and injuries have been the story of LenDale White's brief career so far in Tennessee. White talked about how this was going to change for 2007 and it looks like things aren't much different.

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/news.php?viewStory=57307

Edited by irish

Good idea especially if you don't have Jacobs.

TEN - Titans RB Brown Leaving Competition Behind

Source: Terry McCormick, Nashville City Paper

Tennessee RB Chris Brown hasn't officially been named the starting running back, but he's well out in front of the pack and has been given a strong endorsement from RB coach Sherman Smith. "I think it's Chris Brown. This guy is showing that he's been consistent." said Smith.

"I think it's starting to clear itself out. We've had two preseason games, and LenDale hasn't played in one of them," Smith said. "That kind of puts him in a position where you can't say you're competing for a starting job if you're not practicing and not playing.

Under performing and injuries have been the story of LenDale White's brief career so far in Tennessee. White talked about how this was going to change for 2007 and it looks like things aren't much different.

http://nashvillecitypaper.com/news.php?viewStory=57307

I read the same thing