[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon Walker or Lee Evans, P Rivers or J Kitna

SF409ers

I would appreciate any opinions on who you like better.

Javon Walker or Lee Evans

Jon Kitna or Philip Rivers

I have seen Walker rated anywhere from 10 - 25 and Evans from 9 - 16, as for Kitna and Rivers I feel there is more risk/reward for Kitna and more stability for Rivers but not the "big" numbers you may get from Kitna - is Kitna worth the risk? Kitna or Rivers would be my starting QB same with Walker and Evans. Thanks for the input.

12 Team Performance Leauge, no PPR - QB, 2RB's, 2WR's, TE, K DEF - No Keepers

Edited by m4m25

Can't go wrong with Javon or Evans. Both will have very similar numbers. But Kitna for sure. He put up 4000 yds and 20 Tds last year with a Sega!ty Offense. They now have Tatum Bell and Calvin Johnson. His numbers will be better. At least for TDs. If you aren't penalized for Ints, than Kitna is the obvious choice.

Plus, anyone on LTs team won't be getting many Tds. lol

We do unfortunately get -2 points per int. I do like the look of the Lions offense this year, but Kitna has been known to throw a few picks. I think I am leaning on Kitna as well. My gut tells me as of now that Walker is in for a big year and the Bills have been a little shaky this preseason. I don't know a toss up I guess. Thanks for the replies thus far, I appreciate it.

Do you get any passing yardage bonuses? For example, Kitna really starts paying dividends in a league line mine that awards a bonus of 3 point when a QB goes over 300 yards and then 1.5 times the normal scoring for every yard over 300. If you're in league that just does the straight 1 point for every 25 yards, then by the time you factor in the -2 points for INTs, you're probably better off with the stability that Rivers provides.

As far as Walker and Evans, I see them as being very similar players. I prefer Walker's supporting cast, but it's really a toss up.

Do you get any passing yardage bonuses? For example, Kitna really starts paying dividends in a league line mine that awards a bonus of 3 point when a QB goes over 300 yards and then 1.5 times the normal scoring for every yard over 300. If you're in league that just does the straight 1 point for every 25 yards, then by the time you factor in the -2 points for INTs, you're probably better off with the stability that Rivers provides.

As far as Walker and Evans, I see them as being very similar players. I prefer Walker's supporting cast, but it's really a toss up.

There are actually some point bonuses (something the leauge is trying new this year) where you get a 1 point bonus for throwing over 350 yds and an additional 2 pts when you get over 400 yds. I personally think the bonuses are a lame idea for our leauge and the pts you get don't seem to be enough to make any real impact in my opinion. But thanks for the input thats a great point.

I don't think you can go wrong with either WR. Walker should have a big year, but Evans will have a higher upside since they will usually be playing form behind with that schedule this year. One thing Losman seems to be able to do is get the ball to Lee. With Denver's D and the addition of Henry, I see them burning a lot of clock and keeping the likes of LT and LJ off the field in those divisional games.

Kitna definitely gives you the upside edge, but he WILL throw a ton of picks, so that will hurt you some. Rivers is a good choice if you want consistent production and I do feel that with Vincent Jackson and Craig Davis, that WR corp is starting to look better and better. In regard to LT, he will get quite a few TD's through screen passes as well. JMO