[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whats up with Ronnie?

SF409ers

I get nervous when my starting RB is returning kicks for his team, especially in Pre-Season. I have Ronnie Brown as my #2 starting RB and am starting to regret the pick. All I read is what a stud he could be this year, I figured he would do better under the new Offense, but this is ridiculous. Anyone else concerned or do you think this is just a temp thing? Is he really competing with Jesse Chatman for the starting job?? I don't get Cam, I mean lighting a fire under his ass is one thing but returning kick offs in preseason, c'mon???

Isn't that why they drafted Ted Ginn.

Is Cameron just gonna use starters all over the place?

I didn't know anyone even considered him a kick returner. Did he do it in college or his rookie year? He seems to big to return kicks.

Miami homers?????

I can't imagine Chapman being any threat to starting job.

If you are a Fish fan, you just have to be ecstatic that your team drafted the "entire Ginn family."

What a wasted pick and a waste of money. This kid won't play 3 NFL seasons.

As a Steeler fan, I am ticked cause I think the Browns blew it by passing on Quinn, and the Dolphins go and reward them.

What was it that Cameron said about Ginn's return game at the draft party? Now he has his franchise RB back there?

Maybe I wasted my late 2nd round pick, but luckily I am pretty deep with Jacobs and Jordan (who I think is gonna come close to his 2005 form) cause RB might not make it thru the season returning frickin kickoffs....this has blown out knee written all over it.

Edited by SteelerMurf

- The offensive line is in shambles....... again.

- Ronnie Brown will be the featured back but Cameron wants him to prove himself.

- Chatman will be used a lot so if your a Brown owner, you better back him up at some point in your draft.

- A mediocre (at best) passing game means a lot of 8 man fronts which equals more pressure on the line/RB's.

- Brown is being drafted too high IMO.

As a Steeler fan, I am ticked cause I think the Browns blew it by passing on Quinn, and the Dolphins go and reward them.

What was it that Cameron said about Ginn's return game at the draft party? Now he has his franchise RB back there?

Maybe I wasted my late 2nd round pick, but luckily I am pretty deep with Jacobs and Jordan (who I think is gonna come close to his 2005 form) cause RB might not make it thru the season returning frickin kickoffs....this has blown out knee written all over it.

I don't get it?? I just don't get it!!