[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yet another Rate My Team

bearfanjosh

Well, not knowing how many teams are in your league or any other pertinent information I would give your team a chance to score less points than your opponent unless you get bonus points for having 2 people named Bell. Plus, you are a Bears fan. That should be minus 10 points every week.

With a 10 team league, I would have expected more of an all star team. What was your pick? That being said, see my comments after each name.

QB-Rivers : Looks like a middle of the pack QB. Maybe 230 yards and a TD a game.

RB1-LJ: Had him last year and watched him struggle to be consistent running behind the worst o-line. This group will be worse this year. Would have liked Jackson or Gore instead.

RB2- Deuce McCallister : Will be sharing with Bush. The team picked another back this year as well. Deuce has incentive to do well or take a paycut next season. I like the pick.

WR1-Larry Fitzgerald : Needs to rebound. He is an awesome receiver, but he is soooo slloooowww. The team will be running more this season. Should cut into his production.

WR2-Plaxico Burress: The only thing the Giants have except for the loud mouth Shockey. The Giants will suck this year. That should mean a ton of passing. I like those situations.

TE-Vernon Davis : Was hurt last year, so nobody knows what he will do. Obviouosly gifted and wears under armor. Not sure what that adds up to in FF.

D-Pitt : Traditionally a tough defense. They look mediocre though. I can't fault you for this pick unless you made it before your last.

K-Mare : Should get a ton of opportunities. The Saints usually get TDs though. So, lots of extra points.

------

Bench

Tatem Bell : Could be a monster if he can stay healthy. Martz loves him.

Mike Bell : Shot in the dark pick. Could work out if Henry starts fumbling.

Greg Jennings : Started off like ganbbusters last year, but then slowed way down. A good pick though. Driver already has an ankle, so he may productive.

LJ Smith: Middle of the road pick. Good backup.

GB D. : Actually a better selection than Pitt. This is your starter.

Hope this evaluation helps.

Edited by Bushey

Thanks.

I picked 4th. It went LT, SJax, Manning (weird, I thought), and then I took LJ. I am not 100% sold on Addai, and Gore's injuries worried me.

Fitz finished last year on a tear, and from what I've read, he's the Red Zone guy in Arizona.

I picked up Mike Bell because of Henry's injury issues. Most of the top tier QBs were gone by the time I took Rivers, I think he can put up solid numbers this year.

Thanks again, and Go Bears.

Joshj

Thanks.

I picked 4th. It went LT, SJax, Manning (weird, I thought), and then I took LJ. I am not 100% sold on Addai, and Gore's injuries worried me.

Fitz finished last year on a tear, and from what I've read, he's the Red Zone guy in Arizona.

I picked up Mike Bell because of Henry's injury issues. Most of the top tier QBs were gone by the time I took Rivers, I think he can put up solid numbers this year.

Thanks again, and Go Bears.

Joshj

Gore should've been the pick for you as LJ's not at 100% either. He's already stated that he won't be up to speed for week 1 and it could take him a couple weeks to get to where he wants to be. LJ's schedule is brutal, he just signed a big contract, he carried the ball a ton last year, the line continues to take hits and therefore I can't see LJ living up to his lofty draft position.