[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this a good trade

Wies

Should I trade:

LJ, Kitna, Jarret

for

W.Parker, T.Green, Reggie Brown

Am I giving up to much here?

QB's - Brees & Kitna

RB's - LJ, Cadillac Williams, J. Norwood, Ron Dayne

WR's - L. Fitzgerald, J. Galloway, D. Henderson, Dwayne Jarret

TE's - R. McMicheal, E. Johnson

K - O. Mare, J. Reed

DST - Steelers, Vikings

Start Roster Requirement

1 QB 2 QB

2 RB 3 RB

2 WR 4 WR

1 TE 2 TE

1 K 2 K

1 DST 2 DST

1 Flex (QB,RB,WR, or TE)

PTD 4pts, 1pt every 20 yrds passing; Rushing & Receiving TD 6pts., 1pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving.

No way I do this deal especially cause you don't need the WR help.

Thanks, I thought my receivers were a little week. How would you rank my receivers? Thanks for the input

Could you use another more solid WR than Jarrett sure but you just can't give up LJ and Kitna and get Parker and T. Green!! in return.

Fitz is a true #1 WR, I have him at 6th overall and maybe 5th passing up Holt. Galloway is a Top 20-25 WR good-not great #2, and Henderson is fine for a #3. So you lack depth and trying to trade Kitna, as you already have Brees, is a smart idea. Try and pull off a deal like Kitna and Jarrett for a lesser QB like Garcia or somebody and a very solid WR.

Edited by irish

Could you use another more solid WR than Jarrett sure but you just can't give up LJ and Kitna and get Parker and T. Green!! in return.

Fitz is a true #1 WR, I have him at 6th overall and maybe 5th passing up Holt. Galloway is a Top 20-25 WR good-not great #2, and Henderson is fine for a #3. So you lack depth and trying to trade Kitna, as you already have Brees, is a smart idea. Try and pull off a deal like Kitna and Jarrett for a lesser QB like Garcia or somebody and a very solid WR.

Fitzgerald is a solid #1, Galloway is old but he's still viewed as a good #2 although I see him sliding to a #3 by years end. Henderson isn't bad in this format because you don't get points for receptions and last year he was used as a deep threat. Although his role will change slightly this year. I agree with moving Kitna to secure a better WR. Lool for someone who is starting Big Ben or a lower Tiered QB that may have a little more depth at WR.

IMO, an upgrade at RB wouldnt' be such a bad more. I like Norwood, but Cadiallac as your #2 RB isn't going to cut it. Try to move him and Kitna/Cadillac/Jarrett for and upgrade at both your RB and WR spots.

Also, you may want to wait and see how things pan out with your receivers I don't think they are that bad off.

No deal Howie! You are essentially getting FWP for LJ. That makes no sense. I think the Caddy could be a pleasant surprise this year and if Dunn misses any time, which is likely given his track record, then Norwood is primed for a good season.

At WR Fitz and Galloway arre the primaries, so they'll get theirs and Henderson will be able to post some decent numbers now that he will start opposite Colston. Defenses will key on Colston, Bush and McCallister before DH so he'll have his chances, too.

LJ will be fine. Yes the defenses will ffocus on him and make the passing game beat them, but if Huard can get anything going, then LJ is good enough to pick his spots at the line and post some good numbers. He may not do wnat he did last year, especially now that he's got that fat contract, but hardly poor enough to think about trading him away for those other guys.

Would I be asking too much with this:

Kitna

Williams

Norwood

Parker

Chris Brown - TN

he'd be nuts to accept it...

he's getting a nice QB, a backup RB and Caddy which is a serious question mark for FWP who is top 10 RB material and Chris Brown who is another RB...

he'd be nuts to accept it...

he's getting a nice QB, a backup RB and Caddy which is a serious question mark for FWP who is top 10 RB material and Chris Brown who is another RB...

He came back with

Kitna and Norwood

for

T. Bell and T. Green

Don't do either deal.

The Detroit Lions defense is not very good this year, and so they'll be passing most of the game. Beneficiary: Kitna and receivers, not the running game. To read more about the Lions, see here.. http://ffplayers.blogspot.com/2007/08/can-...s-top-tier.html

Tatum Bell may be starting but I don't think he'll put up big numbers.

Trent Green struggled heavily in the pre-season. Couple this with the tendency to be injured and Miami's poor offense, and you get a busted QB.