[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Combo Would Rather Have

slimshady31

Fellow Huddlers,

Which combo of first-second round draft players would rather have in a PPR league. I usually always go two solid RB's first when drafting out of the 10-hole in a 10-team league, but thinking that a Westy combo'ed with either S.Smith or CJ might be safer than a combo of Westy and Henry. Henry I'm starting to sell myself on because he does play in DEN who churns out 1500 yd rushers like a machine, but I never have trusted Shanny about what he'll do with his RBs week in and week out. I kinda like either Smith or CJ though also as my second round pick because think both can be huge this year and catch a lot of balls.

And yes, it might be a stretch to think Westy at #10 in a PPR league, but a couple of the owners ahead have already stated that have Bush and RJ slated ahead so I think there's a good chance he'll be there for me.

Preference (?)

Westy and either S.Smith/CJ

Westy and T.Henry

Fellow Huddlers,

Which combo of first-second round draft players would rather have in a PPR league. I usually always go two solid RB's first when drafting out of the 10-hole in a 10-team league, but thinking that a Westy combo'ed with either S.Smith or CJ might be safer than a combo of Westy and Henry. Henry I'm starting to sell myself on because he does play in DEN who churns out 1500 yd rushers like a machine, but I never have trusted Shanny about what he'll do with his RBs week in and week out. I kinda like either Smith or CJ though also as my second round pick because think both can be huge this year and catch a lot of balls.

And yes, it might be a stretch to think Westy at #10 in a PPR league, but a couple of the owners ahead have already stated that have Bush and RJ slated ahead so I think there's a good chance he'll be there for me.

Preference (?)

Westy and either S.Smith/CJ

Westy and T.Henry

Westy at number 10 in a ppr? I would do that in a heartbeat.

As for you second pick, you have two options: The riskier way and the less riskier way.

Smith and CJ would be safer for sure, but if Henry does put up 1500 and 14, and you get receivers like Boldin and Driver in the 3 and 4, you would be hard to beat.

It's all about if you want to have big balls or play it safe.

I got the shock of my life in my 12 team local and Westbrook was sitting there at the 12 spot. I grabbed him quick and CJ just as fast. Not ppr but i don't think i could do much better.