[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ultra deep sleeper TE

The Irish Doggy

Someone to keep an eye on - Undrafted rookie CIN TE Daniel Coats. With the Bengals lacking a #3 WR (Tab Perry has not emerged as a solid #3 choice as I once thought he would) until Chris Henry returns from suspension, I would not be surprised to see the TE used more in the pass game. My sense after watching the preseason games is that the TE is getting more passes. Coats caught a couple passes each week and has a red-zone TD.

Coaches and players alike have mentioned him more and more as a pleasant surprise. He's on nobody's radar, but someone has to catch the balls if Carson is to achieve 4000 yards again.

Allow me to piggy back that...with Kevin Everett of the Bills.

Out of the U, injured his first year and didn't play nearly at all last year. He was on fire during the OTA's but then mysteriously vanished in the preseason :D The Bills will try, will have to try and throw deep alot and I think they actually want to.

This could leave the middle open for this gifted and unknown player. Royal is a blocker just file it under the ultra deep sleeper te file