[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire Kellen Winslow is on the wire do I thake him?

rai

see my team below, Winslow will fill my by-week for Gonzo

My problem is who to drop? The obvious choice is Truner who was my last pick any way.

What do you think??

I would drop Ward, but my by-weeks don't work with SS and Driver both off week 7 so I need Ward or somebody for that week and Pit at Den on SNF that week

Edited by rai

This is a TE mandatory league and Winslow was not drafted? :D

8 teams and Winslow had micro fracture surgery in the off-season plus many people don't worry about the Browns who had 13 passing TDs last year. But I know it's hard to believe, tho Winslow went 9 straight games without a TD at the end of last year.

But I had an idea I should have taken him at the end of the draft. We also have a short bench with only 6 players not starting so leave off kickers and defences and we only have 96 players drafted

Exhibit A for why 8 team leagues should be banned...fish in a barrel. With all due respect, I can not relate to your problems and as such am unable to help.

I know I hate 8 teams and also hate short bench since there is mad quality on the wire.

I didn't know it was 8 teams till I showed up at the draft and 4 players had dropped out at the last second.

Edited by rai

I know I hate 8 teams and also hate short bench since there is mad quality on the wire.

I didn't know it was 8 teams till I showed up at the draft and 4 players had dropped out at the last second.

IMO, if you must start a TE then you drop Gonzo and grab Winslow and start him. I have Winslow as my #4 TE overall. I think Gonzo has lost a step (or two or three) and he will be blocking for LJ alot. Just my opinion...

drop Gonzo and grab Winslow and start him. I have Winslow as my #4 TE overall. I think Gonzo has lost a step (or two or three) and he will be blocking for LJ alot. Just my opinion...

I C

Gonzo lost a step he only caught 70 and 900 or better 4 years in a row.

If anything they are the same and so I'd have Gonzo on the Wire thats the same ie. no change (probably worse since no one else in the league has Winslow rated in the top-8)