[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade SJax?...

Avernus

alright here is the scoring......and remember, the scoring favors players who perform well out of position (ala RB's who catch or throw...or QB that run)

1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1K 1DST

RB scoring

PPR

1 pt per 10 rush yds

2 pts per 10 rec/pass yds

rush TD's are 6-9 pts based on distance

rec/pass TD's are 9-12 pts based on distance

WR/TE scoring

PPR

1 pt per 10 rec yds

2 pts per 10 rush/pass yds

rec TD's are 6-9 pts based on distance

rush/pass TD's are 9-12 pts based on distance

now here's our lineups

mine:

Leinart

Roethlisberger

SJax

Henry

MJD

Peterson

Boldin

Holmes

Henderson

Jennings

Hackett

marshall

Ma. Clayton

Marcedes

Winslow

his team:

Kitna

Hass

SA

Bush

Chester

Betts

Droughns

Evans

walker

Ward

bruce

Berrian

Welker

Cooley

Da. Clark

Graham

I am really starting to wonder if SJax can put up the same receiving numbers he did last year and with the scoring in this league...it really favors Bush who is guaranteed to be a factor in the passing game...

even LT had 100 receptions in 2003 and hasn't come close since....

not to mention the fact that I need a stronger #2 WR..

so the trade is

SJax/Jennings for Bush/Walker/Chester.....I might offer another WR, but right now Jennings seems about right...

what do you think?....I have been on the fence going back and forth with trade offers....and he said he won't deal Bush unless he gets SJax in return...

and if there's any info I might have left out...let me know...I am going to reply to posts, but if you reply here...I will reply to yours..

Given the scoring scheme, I'd at least consider it, the big factor being the WR upgrade that you get (& need) ... I'm not convinced that SJAX or Bush will catch ~80 balls this year ... and Bush won't have reasonable value unless he at least come close to that, whereas SJAX will.

Were it my choice, I'd stick with SJAX I think.

the 1st offer he made was

Walker\Cooley\Chester for MJD\Winslow

does that sound better without giving up too much?

I think MJD will be more of a factor in the passing game this year...but I need a WR to go with Boldin that isn't so much of a question mark..

I like the sound of that better than a deal that loses you Sjax.

true...but onto what you mentioned before...

Bush lines up at WR and is a factor in the passing game more-so than in the running game...

if he's pretty much a WR lined up at RB....then yeah..

true...but onto what you mentioned before...

It all comes down to your faith in Bush - if you truly believe that he'll get you 80/800/4 on receptions, then the Sjax deal makes some sense for you to pursue ... if you see Bush having lowever numbers than that catching the ball, then I think you're better off with Sjax.

It all comes down to your faith in Bush - if you truly believe that he'll get you 80/800/4 on receptions, then the Sjax deal makes some sense for you to pursue ... if you see Bush having lowever numbers than that catching the ball, then I think you're better off with Sjax.

I can see him with lower receptions, but more yards and about 4 rec TD's...

I see SJax with about 60 receptions....but one factor is Holt's knee...Bruce's age and Bennett's ability to stay healthy...

these things can either make SJax worth more or alot less...

Most of Bush's points came in 3 games last year. Remember the SF game where he scored 3 TD's? The rest of the year he was mediocre at best. I own Bush and took him WAY too early. Even with PPR, I don't value him as a #1. Keep SJax, he is poised to have a monster year. You don't want to go all year wondering if you have a viable #1 RB in Bush.

Most of Bush's points came in 3 games last year.

I just looked it up ...Bush had 4 games last year with less than 50 total (rush+recv) yards, and another 6 where he had less than 100. Sjax had zero games with less than 50, and 2 games with less than 100 - and in one of those, he totaled 98 with a score.

Just FYI.

I just looked it up ...Bush had 4 games last year with less than 50 total (rush+recv) yards, and another 6 where he had less than 100. Sjax had zero games with less than 50, and 2 games with less than 100 - and in one of those, he totaled 98 with a score.

Just FYI.

Great stat - nice work :D

I agree....very nice work....

but I still see him improved from last year's performances and more consistent..

edit: and I do recall the 98 pt game....I just wonder if he can still be this much of a factor in the passing game...

but yeah...I probably won't doing this deal unless I can get Walker and Evans.....

I might not even consider Chester as AP is the one that will be catching more and he's the more more explosive back between the 2...

Edited by Avernus

I like your RB corps - Henry and SJax should be very, very solid. What you need is a viable WR to pair with Boldin who will have some upside. I also think MJD will most likely just sit on your bench and you'll be torn about who to start. Why not take Taylor (who I think could continue to contribute in PPR leagues and has hugh upside should Peterson get dinged) and a guy who will be a starter for you (Walker, that is).

I'd do the MJD trade. I also like Cooley more than Winslow this year.

Edited by Gros Membres!

I'd like to hear one more opinion on the MJD/Winslow for Chester/Walker/Cooley trade....

I think the trade helps both teams...but I want to see another :D

See my PM - but in a nutshell - absolutely do the MJD/Winslow for Chester/Walker/Cooley trade. Way better for you - I actually took Cooley as the 2nd TE taken in my big money league - I like his upside, O-coordinator and newbie QB - all add up to great fantasy upside. I also like Walker and Chester as stated in my ealier post.

See my PM - but in a nutshell - absolutely do the MJD/Winslow for Chester/Walker/Cooley trade. Way better for you - I actually took Cooley as the 2nd TE taken in my big money league - I like his upside, O-coordinator and newbie QB - all add up to great fantasy upside. I also like Walker and Chester as stated in my ealier post.

precaite the response Brent and yeah I noticed that Cooley's production went up some when Campbell was in....

plus the system and everything....I think Cooley will overachieve a little from what he's done previously...