[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ronnie brown or ahman green

fingfootball

Im not high on Ronnie Brown (even less so now that he will be sharing carrys) but Green I believe he could be a nice surprise this year and I would not be shocked if he gets 2 td this week against KC

Same back problem with Ronnie Brown but my option #2 is Lamont Jordan. Jordan is playing Detroit and should get most of the carries with a few going Fargas' way. I'm leaning toward Jordan over Brown for week one...What do you think?

It'll be a question of who can stay healthy, and neither is great there. Green is the more at-risk, and playing behind the Texans O-line is scary. If Jesse Chatman takes time away from Brown, I don't think you'll see it off the start, so I'd go with Brown. Now, he just needs to play to his potential behind another scary O-line.

Thanks for responding. The Huddle this morning predicts Ronnie Brown to share carries with Jesse Chatman and Lorenzo Booker, limiting Ronnie to 60,1 rushing and 10 rec. Ahman Green on the other hand is predicted to 100,1 rushing and 20 rec. This was exactly what I was afraid of. I'm tring not to overthink Week 1, but this is a delima. I'm thinking of going with the HOU vs KC match up. HELP!

Thanks for responding. The Huddle this morning predicts Ronnie Brown to share carries with Jesse Chatman and Lorenzo Booker, limiting Ronnie to 60,1 rushing and 10 rec. Ahman Green on the other hand is predicted to 100,1 rushing and 20 rec. This was exactly what I was afraid of. I'm tring not to overthink Week 1, but this is a delima. I'm thinking of going with the HOU vs KC match up. HELP!

Ronnie Brown...i have him as well and he worries me, but don't rely on the huddle predictions, in week 1 so much

I really liked R BROWN this year under Cam Cameron. I draft him in one leage along with Ahman GREEN.

If I had to choose this week, I think the safer play is Ahman GREEN.

Week #1 will dispell or confirm any rumors about R. BROWN splitting carries.

GREEN is the safe play this week between the two!

Good Luck!

No brainer...A. Green is your choice this week and going forward. He is a very under-rated RB, and with Houston's blocking scheme so similar to the the Bronco's, expect simialr results. he is also excellent as a pass-catching RB. He is not in a RBBC, so expect 20-25 touches.

Ronnie Brown has some upside, but came into camp overweight, and is in danger of losing his job. I think he was the most over-drafted RB in fantasy football this year.

Go with Ahman, and take your 18-22 fantasy points with a smile, knowing you guessed correctly.

I happen to think Ronnie Brown is a bum. I wouldn't think twice about starting Ahman Green. He's at home and KC's D is horrible. Meanwhile Brown is on the road and hasn't shown much.

Either way you are not likely looking at a decision that is going to affect the final outcome of your H2H matchup. The point totals between the two are likely to be close.