[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

Bree22

Leinart vs SF

or

Big Ben vs Cle?

I liked the matchup for both. The huddle projection says Big Ben but I like the 49ers to give ARI a shoot out and force Leinart to throw. what do you think?

Flex position - already starting LT / Jacobs and Chad / TO

R.Moss vs jets

or

Jordan vs Det?

or

B.Edwards vs Pit

Moss woudl be my man but he missed all of preseason and is he still hurting? Jordan is the really the only RB in town for now and they are suppose involve him more in the passing game this year.

I am leaning towards Jordan and leinart

Edited by Bree22

I like the possible shootout in the ARZ game so I would go with Leinart, but either would be fine.

Then I would go with Jordan simply due to Moss' hammy. NE spreads the ball a great deal and Jordan won't have a much better matchup to exploit than DET. Don't like Edwards at all this week. I think PIT will shut him down.

i have the exact same QB problem and i really think that Pit could explode vs Clev.... I have no idea how the Ariz OFF or the SF DEF will be this year. If the SF DEF has not improved or gelled with all their new talent, then Matt throws for the 250/2. However, I have a feeling that SF will control the ball offensively through Gore and short passes, keeping Ariz off the field, and Matt never gets N'Sync...

On the other hand, I think this year is when Roth reverts back to form. Pit will open it up offensively, spread it out with viable receiving threats.. and does anybody really think that Clev will control the game...

i am personally leaning towards Roth

And i like Jordan as a back who will get his 20+ touches vs a bad DET DEF.

Leinart vs SF

or

Big Ben vs Cle?

I liked the matchup for both. The huddle projection says Big Ben but I like the 49ers to give ARI a shoot out and force Leinart to throw. what do you think?

Flex position - already starting LT / Jacobs and Chad / TO

R.Moss vs jets

or

Jordan vs Det?

or

B.Edwards vs Pit

Moss woudl be my man but he missed all of preseason and is he still hurting? Jordan is the really the only RB in town for now and they are suppose involve him more in the passing game this year.

I am leaning towards Jordan and leinart

[/quote

I'd go with Ben. And, I am going with Moss on my own team.